Blue Bunny Ice Cream Simple Scoops Vanilla Bean uploaded by Kat J.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Blue Bunny is Delicious , Taste very great this Vanilla Bean is Yummy and it is great alone or with toppings . I love it , lots of Calcium and that makes it healthy, it is one of the best Ice Cream`s I have tried My boys love it as well , great on a Hot Summer Day .
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for a work party and it was okay. I wouldn't repurchase this as it wasn't one of my favorites. I wanted to like it but I felt like it wasn't creamy enough for my taste.
Melissa A.
Its No Haagen Daz But It's Pretty Good. My Boyfriend Actually Loves Blue Bunny Ice Cream, I Stick To The Flavors I Know You Could Almost Never Mess Up Vanilla Ice-Cream ALMOST Never 😁
Jessica F.
This ice cream is very smooth and has a great vanilla flavor. I always buy this in singles for my kid and it's what we make root beer floats with.
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I love vanilla alot. I try not to indulge too much but this is a good ice cream and the price is good too. Some others you pay for the name.
Amari A.
Richmond, VA
I like plain vanilla. I'm not very picky. This served Its purpose. Price was ok. The only thing was the it was really soft a little too soft.
Vanessa K.
Narragansett, RI
Reminds me of my childhood minus the enjoying empty calories and allowing myself to eat the ones with 74 extra sugary ingredients
Courtney B.
La Cygne, KS
Oohhh I love a good vanilla bean flavor and especially icecream. I'm a icecream fanatic and eat it at least once a week.
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
This Cadbury ice cream is great it is quality ice cream with an authentic vanilla flavor. I enjoy it in a sundae