BY BLUE BUNNY

Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A very good basic chocolate ice cream. If you aren't in the mood for a treat with a lot of nuts and candy, this will be good for you. It has a very nice cocoa-y chocolate flavor, very deep, but not too rich. Scoops up well into either cups or cones, and has a good texture.
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
Yummy ice cream . This is rich in flavor but not with that coffee after taste like others . Also not this flavor but this brand is one of the only ones I can find chocolate chip !
Gissel M.
Kenosha , WI
You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you... Okay joke aside I absolutely LOVE this ice cream! Just try it if you haven't. You'll fall in love.
stephanie b.
Good flavor ice cream for a good price. Makes it so we don't have to buy the cheap ice cream that has no flavor. This one has flavor and a good price for the size
Hannah C.
Oakland City, IN
Creamy and rich! It's so soft it almost reminds me of soft serve ice cream. What can I say, it's delicious! I will definitely be buying again and again.
Rebecca S.
Indianapolis, IN
A very sweet, very simple chocolate ice cream. This hits the spot without being overly sweet. I would buy again and I would recommend to a friend.
Christine N.
Fairfield, CA
Cant go wrong with chocolate ice cream! My top flavor! This brand's ice cream has a classic and creamy taste. Easy to find and affordable
angel d.
Archdale
Simply delicious!! Tastes like pure chocolate. This is my favorite brand of ice cream. Similar to Wendy's frosty
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
I would get this for birthday celebrations,nit is decent ice cream that can be disguised with fruit or chocolate syrup to make into a complete desert instead of serving it by itself.