BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love. So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.
Sea salt caramel ice cream, sea salt carael swirls, sea salt caramel mil chocoalty bunnies BB SALT CRML HALO

Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Buttermilk, Whey, Sea Salt Caramel Swirl (Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar), Water, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Pectin), Sea Salt Caramel Milk Chocolaty Bunnies (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Heavy Cream, Nonfat Milk, Whole Milk, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Sea Salt Caramel Flavor Base (Water, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar), Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Pectin), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Buy on Walmart
Hope J.
Burnet
This ice cream is soooooooooo good. I’m like obsessed. It’s such a nice mix of salty and sweet. Some people could say it’s too sweet but I like it like that. I really need to go buy more because I don’t have any right now!
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Wow or WOW! Blue Bunny's Salted Caramel Craze Ice Cream is so good! It is blended together well, no great big chucks and is very creamy  The price is good and comparable to other pricey brands. I love the smoothness of this ice-cream. I cannot find this ice cream for purchase near me I only found it on vacation. I wish it was available near me.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Salted Carmel Craze is amazing 😉 I’m a big Salted Carmel fan, so when I saw this I had to try it! Although I think the price point is high for frozen milk , etc.... but this is really good!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Blue Bunny is a Midwestern gem! Always super creamy and delicious! This is my absolute favorite flavor too. The vanilla and Carmel have a slight hint of sea salt and the chocolate bunnies full of Carmel really add an awesome flavor. The packaging also looks very nice and makes it easy to scoop out ice cream without getting sticky.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Blue Bunny is a Midwestern gem! Always super creamy and delicious! This flavor is my absolute favorite as the vanilla, caramel, and caramel filled chocolate bunnies go together awesomely. The packaging also looks very nice and makes it easy to scoop out ice cream without getting sticky.
billie k.
Plainview , AR
Oh my goodness! This product is just Am-azing! The cramel is like your still in heaven. The ice cream is soooo soft and creamy! Yum. Amd cant forget the cameral filled little bunny candys inside the icecream.
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
This ice cream flavor is so good, my boyfriend even loves it and he is super picky about ice cream. It has chocolate pieces in it that are filled with salty caramel, mmm, so good!
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
So perfect. It has little caramel filled chocolate bunnies in the ice cream. Only ice cream I buy. I just recently got my husband to try it and he loves it too. It's so creamy and rich. I'll never get tired of it
Passion B.
This is one of my favorite ice creams EVER! It's the perfect combination of chocolate & caramel. It reminds me of Dulce de Leche ice cream, but this one has little cute chocolate bunnies filled with caramel. I usually buy the quart of ice cream but this time I bought the pint. I absolutely love this flavor. I'm actually eating one right now as I'm typing this review. 1 serving of the ice cream is only 170 calories 🙂 ...and there's 4 servings in each pint.
Michelle B.
This is currently my faborite ice cream.  It is a salted caramel ice cream with ribbons of salted caramel and caramel filled chocolate bunnies.  It has just the right amount of chocolate and salt and all the caramel you could possibly want.  I love finding the chocolate bunnies and savoring the chocolate and sea salt caramel.