Blue Bunny Ice Cream Pistachio Almond uploaded by Ebonee G.Blue Bunny Ice Cream Pistachio Almond uploaded by B!B! B.Blue Bunny Ice Cream Pistachio Almond uploaded by Nikki M.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Ice Cream Pistachio Almond. Premium quality. The most fun filled ice cream in the world. Artificially flavored pistachio ice cream almonds. BB PISTACHIO ALMOND.

Milk, Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Almonds (Almonds, Canola Oil, Butter, Salt), Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

The F.
Burlington
I’m normally not one for unhealthy ice cream but this ice cream is my favorite ice cream of all time at first I was unsure about the almonds but they really gave it a subtle taste, SUPER DELICIOUS. I literally finished a whole one in a day. I recommend this to everybody who likes pistachios even a little bit!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Really like pistachios and this ice cream is sooo good it’s really tasty and yummy and I got it t shoprite and it was very affordable and I was a first time customer overall very satisfied and thought it was amazing
Mitzy R.
Fresno, TX
I love Pistachio Almond flavored ice cream. I have tried other brands, but nothing compares to Blue Bunny. It is very soft and smooth and it is my go-to ice cream brand. I recommend it to everyone.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
This is my first time buying blue bunny. My local supermarket was having a sale so I was able to get it for 4$. OMG I am so glad I got this for this amount. This ice cream is sooooo delicious. I can not stop eating it ! I know it costs more but I would not care to pay full price just to have it again. The texture is delicious and the flavor is out of this world. I will be buying it again !!!!
Cynayah B.
Love this pistachio ice cream, it's a bit minty which I love. I'm not a big fan of nuts in general but hey it's a nut flavored ice cream what can I expect right? I just don't personally like the crunch of nuts in my ice cream but all of their flavors pop
Gloria O.
I think the taste is great but i dont like the fact that it has waaaay to many almonds in every bite that you get. The texture that you get in your mouth is nice though and i would recommend this if you LOVE almonds but im not a big fan
Nik A.
The taste of this ice cream is fine, it's just the almond pieces in it that I don't like. Kind of hard and hurts my teeth. Probably won't repurchase this brand of pistachio almond again
Nikki M.
Cochran , GA
I was iffy when I first saw it but took it home and tried it and fell in love absolutely my most favorite besides the classics !! Creamy pistachio with crunchy almond slithers yummy!!!
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
Great price! Taste exactly how you'd expect pistachio, almond ice cream to taste, it's delicious!
I'll always buy the blue bunny brand because it taste the best and doesn't taste fake.
Eliana L.
I was a girl that didn't like pistachio ice crew but I tasted this one and it was amazing! Blue Bunny Ice Cream Pistachio Almond is the best! I love it. I always buy it. Yummy in my tummy.