BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love.So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself.From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.Years & years with bunny ears.Wells since 1913. BB DBL STRAWBERRY

Milk, Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Strawberries, Strawberry Swirl (Strawberries, Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Malic Acid, Calcium Chloride, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Blue 1, Red 40), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Strawberry Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Cherry Juice Concentrate.

Madeline S.
I'm usually a chocolate ice cream only person but this strawberry ice cream is SO GOOD. It's a light strawberry ice cream with strawberry syrup swirled in. The ice cream is creamy and smooth, and the price is a huge plus.
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
This has to be the best ice cream I've ever had! It stayed nice and soft like slow churned! The strawberries/ strawberry swirl tasted EXACTLY like real strawberries and I'm pretty sure there is some real ones in there! I definitely recommend this ice cream and I will be purchasing again!
Briana A.
Blue Bunny is hands down one of my favorite ice cream brands. You can't go wrong with vanilla, strawberry or chocolate. This strawberry ice cream is very creamy and has strawberry syrup with bits of strawberries.
Dana W.
Notasulga, AL
I am not too much of an ice cream person anymore. But if it has strawberries in it, I have to try it. And I will be the first to tell u that this ice cream is amazing with the extra strawberries it provides.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Splendid ice cream. My favorite not the best but I was going pretty good for the price if you like Baskin-Robbins ice creams and you definitely like this ice cream
Kaylee H.
New Carlisle, IN
I'm a sucker for strawberry ice cream. The creamier and the stronger the flavor the better. The smoothness of the ice cream and the amazing strawberry flavor make for an amazing snack!
Maria S.
I love this ice cream. It taste amazing and it's low in sugar! I was amazed by this ice cream! I highly recommend it and I will be repurchasing this product again.
Maria C.
Grandview, WA
I always buy this brand of ice cream. No other ice cream compares in my opinion. It has a delicious taste and so creamy. They have so many flavors to choose from. Definitely recommend if your looking for a awesome ice cream.
Manerva P.
I like blue bunny I had the Carmel flavor and it was really good and my boyfriend try one two I can not remember the flavor he had and he like it to I would buy it again and I would tell people about it
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
Blue Bunny makes the best ice cream and this flavor doesn't lack at all! The amount of strawberries in here is incredible!! My go-to flavor when I want ice cream!!