Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cookies & Cream uploaded by Renee M.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cookies & Cream. Premium ice cream. Artificial flavor added. The most fun-filled ice cream in the world. BB COOKIES & CREAM.

Milk, Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Cookies {Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Invert Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Yellow Corn Flour, Chocolate, Corn Starch, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Whey, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin}, Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Vanilla Extract, Artificial Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Renee M.
Tucson
This ice cream is so good, my husband and I have recently been on the Keto diet, and that means no sugar. There is sugar in the bunny tracks but it is the lowest. It doesn’t make us feel so bad on our cheat day. It’s creamy & of course yummy, especially when you haven’t been on a lot of sugar it is a great snack!!
Heather F.
I love the price and the flavors! Blue Bunny has always been a go to! We always had Blue Bunny as kids on Friday nights! It's one of my fondest childhood memories!
Diana J.
I love this ice cream. The price is really great since it tastes amazing. One of the best ice creams ever. Everytime I buy it it is gone in 2 to 3 days. I always eat a lot of it since it so delicious. Just the best of the best. A big fan of this ice cream.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my favorite cookies and cream ice cream. It is mostly because the vanilla ice cream is not nearly as good as other brands. The overall flavor though is pretty average for the price. Not amazing but not crappy
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I was actually surprised how good this brand actually was and they had a buy one get one free at winn dixie I would repurchase again these are amazing and this one was really creamy and yummy
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Blue Bunny is a Midwestern gem! Always super creamy and delicious! The oreo fo vanilla ice cream ratio is spot on. The packaging also looks very nice and makes it easy to scoop out ice cream without getting sticky.
Raychel S.
Fort Drum, NY
We love Blue Bunny Ice Cream and this is one of our favorite flavors!! It's creamy and has the perfect amount of cookies. You get a spoonful of the cookies and cream flavor since the cookies are mixed in well within the ice cream. What I like most about this product is that it is in a plastic tub rather than a flimsy paper container. We will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This is my all-time FAVORITE brand of ice cream. I don't know what kind of sorcery they use to make this ice cream but it doesn't matter how long you've had it in your freezer the minute you take it out and scoop some up, it is sooooo soft! AND SO YUMMY! :-)
Isabella N.
Overland park, KS
Great product, delicious, really easy to find on the grocery stores and it's cheap. It's not healthy at all, but kids love it! Perfect to eat with chocolate cake! The packaging is cute and easy to open and close. I'd buy it again, for sure!
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
love me some cookies and cream ice cream, and Blue Bunny is my favorite brand. It is creamy and delicious, and the cookie pieces are really big! It's making me crave some right now just talking about it; so I can easily run to a grocery store near me to grab some.