BY BLUE BUNNY #51 in Ice Cream

Descriptions:

If you like little chocolate covered peanut butter bunnies, along with the caramel and fudge swirls, you will love this flavor! BB BBNY TRACKS HALO.

Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bunnies {Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Coconut Oil, Nonfat Milk, Milk,Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors}, Fudge Swirl {Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Peanut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Soy Lecithin}, Caramel Swirl {Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate}, Chocolaty Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla, Milk), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Buy on Walmart
Emily R.
THE BEST FLAVOR EVER! I love this brand and this flavor is just like moose tracks but blue bunny decided to do a cute twist with bunny tracks!
Sabrina S.
Benton , LA
This is my favorite ice cream! It has caramel, crunchy chocolate bunnies, and sweet vanilla ice cream! I could eat the whole tub at one time!
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Love this brand of ice cream so much it’s one of my families favorite we always have some in our freezer they have so many different flavors
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Blue Bunny makes the best ice cream I've ever had. I'm a repeat customer and love all their flavors. Bunny tracks in my opinion is the best.
Jessica S.
Phoenix, AZ
My new favorite ice cream! It's creamy, has the perfect amount of chocolate and caramel swirl and the little chocolate chunks are spot on.
Anaelva V.
Incredibly delicious! I would not add or remove anything from it. It is also very nice that there is a version of this one with less sugar.
Olga L.
Dallas
Another great ice cream. I started eating this brand when I couldn't buy Blue Bell. I fell in love with bunny tracks and salted carmel
Shelby T.
The new pb n cones is disgusting, my kids like it though. It tastes like you're eating frozen peanut butter but it's really gritty...
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I wasn't expecting this ice cream to be as delicious as it was. I bought it recently for my first time and I loved it! Give it a try!
Alyssa S.
willow street
Blue bunny is a cheap ice cream brand that will leave your taste buds wanting more just thinking about it makes me want more yummy