BY BLUE BUNNY #40 in Ice Cream

Descriptions:

If you like little chocolate covered peanut butter bunnies, along with the caramel and fudge swirls, you will love this flavor! BB BBNY TRACKS HALO.

Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bunnies {Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Coconut Oil, Nonfat Milk, Milk,Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors}, Fudge Swirl {Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Peanut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Soy Lecithin}, Caramel Swirl {Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate}, Chocolaty Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla, Milk), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
There is nothing wrong to say about this ice cream it has the prefect amount of everything ! It's rich and creamy !! It doesn't last too long at my house .
Lindsy B.
Fresno, CA
This is the favorite flavor in my house right now. However I'm not a huge fan of the lid though. It never seems to snap back on which leads to freezer burn
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I have to admit I got this for the name. And I was pleasantly surprised when I took a big ol' bite out of my son's bowl. It was yummy to say the least .
Allison P.
I used to be obsessed with this ice cream as a kid, I remember the bunnies were my favorite part! Of course I still love it till this day, it's so good!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks tastes just like Moose Tracks ice cream. It is really good with the caramel, vanilla ice cream, and peanut butter bunnies.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
This is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream! I love this stuff. It has little chocolate bunnies in vanilla ice cream and chocolate swirls. Yummy!
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Blue bunny bunny tracks ice cream is so good! Delicious chocolate and creamy caramel. This can't be beat lol. One of my all time favorite ice cream.
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
Blue bunny ice cream is one of the top brand. The flavors are nice and you get a lot of icecream and goodies inside for the price. Totally worth it!
Ashley H.
Ishpeming, MI
Bunny Tracks has been one of my favorite ice creams since I was a kid. I love the gigantic pieces of fudge in them and the peanut butter bunnies
Rosa I.
Henderson, NC
This my favorite ice cream because it has chocolate, caramel, peanuts, and peanut better! It's a good value, not pricey at all. Repeat consumer!