BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

If you like little chocolate covered peanut butter bunnies, along with the caramel and fudge swirls, you will love this flavor! BB BBNY TRACKS HALO.

Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bunnies {Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Coconut Oil, Nonfat Milk, Milk,Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors}, Fudge Swirl {Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Peanut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Soy Lecithin}, Caramel Swirl {Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate}, Chocolaty Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla, Milk), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
This will probably forever be one of my boyfriends favorite ice creams. And what I love about it is that you get the flavor quality of more expensive brands without the price.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
Bunny tracks ice cream does not disappoint! I love the fudge ribbon and the peanut butter chocolate candy pieces. They really make for a delicious ice cream combination
Tomi M.
This is probably one of my top 2 favorite ice cream flavors. The little bunnies inside are full of great flavors. They are always on point with quality and flavor.
Kim W.
Utica, NY
Blue bunny is my favorite store bought ice cream I love the containers there perfect and much easier than the cardboard ones the ice cream is delicious and creamy
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
THIS. So good. I love the flavors in this ice cream. I don't typically buy this brand but I sampled it at my office and was pleasantly surprised! I will buy!
Samantha R.
Seagraves, TX
Bunny tracks has been one of my favorites ever since I was a little girl so it bring the comfort home of when i used to eat it with my dad. Still taste amazing.
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
Blue bunny makes a great ice cream. It's creamy and dreamy. The new plastic container is very nice . I like that your not trying to dig in to a cardboard mess
Courtney P.
Brandon, MS
This is so hard to find where I live. We have found one grocery store that carries it and we stock up! This ice cream is so good no wonder its so hard to find!
Sheila H.
Vicksburg , MS
My family has tried this flavor of blue bunny ice cream along with other flavors. We really like the bunny tracks. We also love the blue bell homemade vanilla.
Jennifer W.
Bunny tracks is so yummy! It's filled with all sorts of deliciousness! It has chocolate chunks, and peanut butter bunnies, and caramel smirks to name a few!