Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks uploaded by Charlene H.Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks uploaded by Jeannie U.Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BLUE BUNNY #19 in Ice Cream

Descriptions:

If you like little chocolate covered peanut butter bunnies, along with the caramel and fudge swirls, you will love this flavor! BB BBNY TRACKS HALO.

Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bunnies {Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Coconut Oil, Nonfat Milk, Milk,Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors}, Fudge Swirl {Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Peanut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Soy Lecithin}, Caramel Swirl {Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate}, Chocolaty Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla, Milk), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Julie L.
TUKWILA, WA
I'm going to stay this out by saying that I am EXTREMELY picky with my ice cream. In fact, there are only two brands I willingly eat. One is by this Vermont dudes. The other is Blue Bunny. In particular, this flavor. I either want super plain ice cream, or this: everything plus the kitchen sink. Or in this case, the caramel swirl. This ice cream is full of delicious morsels. Plus, the ice cream is super creamy. Even when it sat in a high freezer, half eaten, when I went to go eat some, it was still very creamy. I also like that the container is transparent so you can see all the swirled goodies.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
When i first bought this Ice cream and tried it I wasn't really feeling it. I don't know if it was the peanuts and peanut butter but it eventually grew on me I loved it. I really loved the caramel in it. I love the little bunny shaped chocolates in it. I love an ice cream with a little crunch to it. This ice cream is perfect for that. The fudge swirls make it perfect. Anyone should most definitely give this one a try.
Jessica K.
My husband bought this yesterday and we cracked it open this afternoon. By gosh this stuff is yummy! Creamy ice cream, lots of chocolate and peanut butter goodies inside. My hubby isn't an ice cream eater but he went back for a second bowl.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
One of my favorite flavors from blue bunny. So delicious and I love the little peanuts and caramel and chocolate inside. So good and the flavor is amazing. The ice cream is rich, creamy and packed with flavor and is so smooth. The price is great too for the size tub that you get as well. I get mine from Walmart or Publix.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
This ice cream is sooooo good!! I really enjoyed it. It was soooo good and it wasn't hard. Like when you scooped it it came right out. My spoon didn't break or anything. This ice cream is really wonderful. Also I love the plastic container. The lid snaps right on. It's better to keep the ice cream fresh. Very yummy!!
Sharon D.
Love this ice cream!!! It is the only one that has tons of stuff in it. Every spoon ful has caramel or fudge or a chocolate covered peanut or a peanut butter filled chocolate bunny. You don't have to add anything to it, except maybe a little whipped cream. It's practically an ice cream sundae in every gallon.
Laura Y.
Parker, CO
The perfect not too expensive non-high end icecream! When I'm not worried about my sugar intake, I love to indulge in this icecream. It's the perfect match of icecream, chocolate, and caramel! When someone says blue bunny icecream, "what kind" this is my go to flavor! Literally writing about it makes me want to break my diet and run to the store and buy it!
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
In my opinion blue bunny ice cream is kinda expensive but then again it tastes better than all the ice creams I've tastes and I love ice creams so I've pretty much tasted them all so I guess it's worth the price.
Beth B.
Good flavor. I like the different tastes of chocolate & carmel within this ice cream. I have had this many times. Local product so easy to find & purchase. Would purchase again. Bought at Hy-Vee. Would recommend to others this flavor - or any of their flavors.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
I'm a fanatic of this ice cream. I may be lactose intolerant but that doesn't stop me. I believe in the past they have had recalls but I still love this brand for their ice cream. This flavor is delicious is all brands though.