BY BLUE BUNNY #42 in Ice Cream

Descriptions:

If you like little chocolate covered peanut butter bunnies, along with the caramel and fudge swirls, you will love this flavor! BB BBNY TRACKS HALO.

Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bunnies {Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Coconut Oil, Nonfat Milk, Milk,Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors}, Fudge Swirl {Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Peanut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Soy Lecithin}, Caramel Swirl {Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate}, Chocolaty Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla, Milk), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
Blue bunny is a name I can trust to be fresh and delicious. Bunny tracks is exactly like moose tracks. Very smooth Ice cream. Heat up your scoop with hot water for easy scooping.
Jewell O.
Wichita
This ice cream is one of my family favorites. My husband is a resees fan so the peanut butter bunnies are a perfect addition for him! If we never can agree on a ice cream, I always get this one because we all love it.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Yup, ice cream is another one of my favorite snacks and my favorite is Blue Bunny bunny tracks! It has the perfect amount of ice cream chocolate, nuts, and everything else. It's just the best!!!
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Oh my this is such a delicious icecream. And the quality for the price is amazing. I am glad I tried this and will be buying again. Silky icecream with swirls of caramel and chocolate pieces. Yum
Tomi M.
This is probably one of my top 2 favorite ice cream flavors. The little bunnies inside are full of great flavors. They are always on point with quality and flavor.
Leigh W.
Silverhill, AL
LOVE THIS ICE CREAM! My cousin turned me on to this brand and flavor. I love the chuncks of chocolate with the caramel swirl. It's the perfect combination with the vanilla ice cream!
Betsy C.
BUENA VISTA, VA
LOVE this! I love the little peanut butter bunnies, the ice cream is the perfect vanilla flavor & consistency. I love that this tastes so good, and is a nice treat.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
As much as I’ve heard great reviews, I decided to try it out myself. At first it was pretty good, but the after taste was kind of disappointing and I needed to get it out of the back of my mouth. I might consider to buy it again, but I will definitely try another flavor.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
When i first bought this Ice cream and tried it I wasn't really feeling it. I don't know if it was the peanuts and peanut butter but it eventually grew on me I loved it. I really loved the caramel in it. I love the little bunny shaped chocolates in it. I love an ice cream with a little crunch to it. This ice cream is perfect for that. The fudge swirls make it perfect. Anyone should most definitely give this one a try.
Chakirah K.
I am a major fan of this ice cream. If you love moose tracks you will love this too. It is not that expensive. Also very delicious. I usually purchase mines at Kroger. I most definitely will purchase this again.