Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks uploaded by Charlene H.Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks uploaded by Jeannie U.Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BLUE BUNNY #19 in Ice Cream

Descriptions:

If you like little chocolate covered peanut butter bunnies, along with the caramel and fudge swirls, you will love this flavor! BB BBNY TRACKS HALO.

Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bunnies {Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Coconut Oil, Nonfat Milk, Milk,Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors}, Fudge Swirl {Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Peanut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Salt, Soy Lecithin}, Caramel Swirl {Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate}, Chocolaty Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla, Milk), Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum.

Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I don't often indulge in ice cream, but when I do it's usually Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks ! It's the perfect amount of everything. The vanilla ice cream is creamy as it should be. The chocolate chunks along with smoothness of the caramel is the perfect compliment. I also feel like the ratio is nice too. I have pretty high standards for proportion and often I feel a bit ripped off by the lack of chocolate chips in other ice creams. But this one does not disappoint!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
As much as I’ve heard great reviews, I decided to try it out myself. At first it was pretty good, but the after taste was kind of disappointing and I needed to get it out of the back of my mouth. I might consider to buy it again, but I will definitely try another flavor.
Matthew R.
Dayton
Like no ice cream I’ve had before. It wasn’t the easiest to find, but I finally found it at Kroger. It was worth the hunt, extremely fresh and the pieces of candy were delicious. I would highly recommend trying this product!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Blue Bunny ice cream is really good.It affordable. You can find it in most grocery. Stores.I bought mine at ThriftyWAy. Lots of flavor.I would recommend. This and I would buy this again.This ice cream is jjust as  good as more expensive brands.
Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
Blue bunny is a name I can trust to be fresh and delicious. Bunny tracks is exactly like moose tracks. Very smooth Ice cream. Heat up your scoop with hot water for easy scooping.
Chakirah K.
I am a major fan of this ice cream. If you love moose tracks you will love this too. It is not that expensive. Also very delicious. I usually purchase mines at Kroger.
Hallie R.
St Clr Shores, MI
For anyone who loves "Moose Trax/Tracks" ice cream, this is a delightful treat. I think Blue Bunny does a great job with this flavor and that the ice cream is almost smoother than others that I have had. I buy this when we decide to have ice cream in our house, which isn't often. But it's my go-to. I would DEFINITELY recommend to other!
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
One of my favorite ice creams! I try not to keep this stuff in the house because I will eat the whole tub. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate chunks (I love those little pieces).
Allison S.
Amory, MS
I love this ice-cream! It has caramel on the top and just about a bunny track in every bite! The vanilla ice cream in it tastes like homemade. The fudge swirl in it is to die for! I cant stop myself eating it! I want to go out and get some now! I recommended this to my mom and she keeps it in stock now!
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks. This is so good, the vanilla ice cream is really creamy and smooth, and packed with chocolate peanut butter bunnies, chocolate covered peanuts and caramel and fudge swirls. So grab and spoon, dig in and find out for yourself.