BY BLUE BUNNY

Blue Bunny® Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream.
Quality Wells since 1913.
Premium.
Bordeaux cherry amaretto ice cream with dark cherry pieces and dark chocolate flakes.
Artificial flavor added.
Celebrating 100 Wells 1913-2013. see more...

Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite ice cream brand. It's a little pricier but great quality. I like that they have original flavors and bordeaux cherry tastes just like something you'd get in an ice cream shop.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Really really tastes like actual cherry!! have tasted cherry ice creams in the past and they've disappointed me but this one does not...chocolate and cherries...gotta love that combo 😋
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Tuscaloosa
If I could give this more stars I would! Its hands down the best ice-cream I have tried! It is so creamy and delicious. It is priced right and oh so good! Most ice-creams get hard in  the freezer, but Blue Bunny stays very soft. I highly recommend it.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
Foodie Expert
Blue bunny is one of my favorite ice cream brands; they are more affordable than other brands but just as good. They come in a wide variety of flavors and always catch myself wanting to go back and try every flavor they have. It's unique
Diana P.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Foodie Expert
Great flavor. Smooth, creamy ice cream with large chunks of cherry. Easy to open container. Affordable. Makes a great treat anytime of year. Delicious, refreshing.
Carmen N.
Carmen N.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
The combination of cherries and chocolate within the ice cream is like magic in your mouth. I LOVVE IT. I wouldn't recommend if your allergic to cherries though lol.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
Foodie Expert
I love blue Bunny products. Their ice cream is always bold and very tasty. I will be buying this again very soon.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Brighton, CO
Oh my! This is my very favorite treat! If you enjoy creamy fruity deliciousness you will love this ice cream!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is the perfect combination of flavors. The cherry is a nice light flavor and the chunks of chocolate are delicious.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Foodie Expert
I'm more of a chocolate lover and my husband the cherry, when it comes to ice cream. This is the perfect combo for the two of us! It costs a bit more than other brands, but it is seriously worth it for the occasional treat. Besides, it is STILL cheaper than going out for ice cream, and seriously tastes better!