BY BLUE BUNNY #18 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Descriptions:

From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. Blue Knows Best It's not a brainfreeze. It's a forehead celebration.

Milk, Sugar, Dry Roasted Peanuts, Bleached Wheat Flour, Skim Milk, Cream, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup), Whey, Buttermilk, Contains 2% or Less of Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Food Starch-Modified, Molasses, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Canola Oil, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa, Salt, Soybean Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Annatto For Color, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Water.

Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
What can I say, I'm an ice cream enthusiast! I love all ice cream so this is yet another one of my favorites by one of my favorite brands. These are full of sugar so they aren't very healthy so proceed with caution. You just take one out of the freezer, unwrap and enjoy!
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
My favorte summer treat! Cant go wrong with a delicious cone. The best part is the fudge in the center of the icecream and the chunk of chocolate in the bottom on the cone
Shannon C.
Charlotte, NC
These Blue Bunny bars remind me so much of my childhood and the ice cream man!
I love that they are lower fat and still have that great taste. Great for a quick snack since there is no prep. Amazing when you have a sweet tooth!
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
This brand is a must when it comes to drumsticks. It has a lot of nuts on it and the Chocolate is rich. I think it tastes a lot better than most brands and it's not as expensive as others. We buy this often in our home.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
These ate so good. When we buy a box you have to make sure to get yours because my husband will eat his and yours too. These things disappear really quick.
Haley H.
These cones are so amazing. The vanilla and the chocolate mixed together make an amazing combination. I've bought these once I think and I liked them.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
I love the crunch,', chocolate, and the ice cream itself...crunchy and creamy...that's the way to go. I just love it! I will always pick this
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
A friend turned me on to these. Omg you guys these are so fudgy. They definitely hit the spot and have chocolate at the bottom of the cone.
Megan H.
Westover, MD
Love these cones. Only thing is when you eat one. You can't stop there, you gotta more and more til that box is gone within a few days
Mary s.
Tuscumbia
I love every layer the cones offer. It is a wonderful snack for my family and I. A must have in my house. Perfect in every way.