BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

BLU knows Best when ice cream is extra cold, it wears a chocolate coat.From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.Years & Years with Bunny EarsWellsSince 1913

• Premium homemade vanilla flavored ice CREAM
  • DIPPED in thick, rich chocolate flavored COATING
  • KOSHER

You'll have a hard time deciding your favorite taste. Is it the rich milk chocolate shell or the creamy homemade vanilla ice cream inside? Either way, you can enjoy the pure delight in each And every bite. 12 bars per BOX.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Buttermilk, Whey, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Skim Milk, Contains 1 % or Less of Natural and Artificial Flavors, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 80, Caramel Color, Annatto for Color, Vitamin A Palmitate). Coating (Coconut Oil, Sugar, Milk, Soybean Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt Artificial Flavor).

Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Yummy! That is the first word that comes to mind when I think of this ice cream. It's very tasty and flavorful. Its a creamy ,moist melt in your mouth ice cream. I love to eat it just like it is or with some vanilla cake. Can't go wrong with this.
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
These ice cream are my favorites !! It is the first thing I put the cart when I go to the market, could buy thousands boxes and not get tired of eating them, I love them, they are my favorite snack
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
These blue bunny ice cream bars are so delicious! This is a good brand for ice cream. I always get my boyfriend these, and he could eat them all within 3 days
Thomas B.
Los Angeles, CA
These are just good ice cream bars! Nothing special about them, but you know that with blue bunny you're getting really good treats!
Christina P.
Hidden Valley Lake
I have a box of these in my fridge right now. These are the best!! Cant keep em for long because everyone in my house scarfs em up!
Diana H.
I love ice cream, not only during the summer but im the winter too. They are a great dessert after a meal or anytime.
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Omg so good. Ice cream is my favorite and I love Blue Bunny. Too many choices and everyone is delicious
Finnlee E.
These taste fantastic! I really like the creamy chocolate & vanilla ice cream combination
tatyanna E.
Jacksonville , FL
I think i have a new found addiction. these are good for late night yums. !