Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Bean

Descriptions:

What You See Is What You'll Love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.Years & years with bunny ears. Wells. Since 1931. BB FY VANILLA BEAN.

Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Cream, Inulin, Egg Yolks, Vanilla with Ground Vanilla Beans, Carob Bean Gum, Cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Bean!
How would you rate this product?
Green Valley, IL
This is delicious! Great vanilla taste! I could eat a tub in one sitting! The vanilla isn't too overpowering but just right!
Pt Pleasant, WV
I love vanilla this is tasty very good brand its good and ingredients and its good qauilty and ingredants are well written
Parrish, FL
Vanilla is our favorite. Taste just like Ice cream. We love this one and don't have the guilt as bad as full fat ice cream.
Sharonville, OH
Who doesn't love them some good old fashioned vanilla ice cream?! Its our go to even when we make shakes and banana splits.
Greenfield
Blue bunny has the freshest creamiest ice cream around...love the variety of flavors...i absolutely love the new containers
Laredo, TX
My favorite icecream/ frozen yogurt. It's a little pricey for the size, but it's for the reason that its tastes amazing!
Swansea, SC
Not really a fan of this one. It tastes fine but I wouldnt pick this one is I had the option but in a pinch I'd eat it.
Cedar Park, TX
This is really all I buy for desert but I but the fat free vanilla kind I just couldn’t find it! I put sprinkles on it
Spring Valley
Blue Bunny is by far my favorite brand, all of their flavors are amazing, but the simple vanilla frozen yogurt is great
Monroe, MI
It was really good i enjoy blue bunny it was delicious didn’t disappoint me at all! I would definetly buy this again