Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Bean

Descriptions:

What You See Is What You'll Love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.Years & years with bunny ears. Wells. Since 1931. BB FY VANILLA BEAN.

Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Cream, Inulin, Egg Yolks, Vanilla with Ground Vanilla Beans, Carob Bean Gum, Cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Bean!
How would you rate this product?
Sulphur
I love how soft and creamy this product is! I will definitely by buying again! Great taste!
nowhere
Vanilla bean is my favorite flavor and I recommend it everyone who likes regular vanilla
Knoxville , TN
This froyo is pretty good. It’s a little sweet and blue bunny is a little pricey for me.
Rochester , WA
Love this frozen yogurt. Great taste and texture. Use it in our smoothies all the time!
So yummy and tasty. But i eish theyd bring back the blues clues flavor that was my fav
I love this stuff and so does my kids! Definitely recommend you try it! Will buy again!
Its good for the price point, it has a nice flavor. Irs very creamy and sweet i love it
Tampa, FL
It tasted more like ice milk. Not rich enough in my opinion. Probably won't buy again.
Long Beach, CA
When you wanna make a shake, these are great! The flavor is very creamy! Best flovor
Love frozen yogurt and this one tastes pretty good. There are some frozen yogurts out there that have a weird after taste but I didn't find it with this particular brand.