BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What You See Is What You'll Love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.Years & years with bunny ears. Wells. Since 1931. BB FY VANILLA BEAN.

Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Cream, Inulin, Egg Yolks, Vanilla with Ground Vanilla Beans, Carob Bean Gum, Cultures.

Courtney F.
Perfect for me this is more healthier then most ice creams but still yummy a. Is easy on my tummy even though im lactose intolerant! So its not good that i eat if but i do an dont have as many problems as i would with another brand ! A+ IN MY BOOK
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
Blue Bunny has always seemed more soft served and I personally don't like that. While it might appeal to some it doesn't quite appeal to me. However, they do have a good variety of different flavors to try!
Elizabeth S.
The frozen yogurt is super yummy. Soft, creamy, melts right in your mouth and has a delicious taste. I couldn't ask for a more yummy treat. What I love its that not only does it taste amazing bit its affordable!!
Rachelle S.
Belgrade, MT
I like Blue Bunny for the natural ingredients, tastes real and refreshing. I enjoy the texture because it's not too creamy and doesn't leave a film in your mouth after eating it..rich in flavor, a perfect ice cream to add all your special toppings to
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This was pleasantly delicious! I was not expecting a frozen yogurt to be so yummy, and guilt free! Vanilla bean is one of my favorite ice cream flavors and now I can enjoy it in a somewhat healthier version.
Abby D.
This is delicious! Great vanilla taste! I could eat a tub in one sitting! The vanilla isn't too overpowering but just right!
Deanne T.
Greenfield
Blue bunny has the freshest creamiest ice cream around...love the variety of flavors...i absolutely love the new containers
Celeste M.
Sharonville, OH
Who doesn't love them some good old fashioned vanilla ice cream?! Its our go to even when we make shakes and banana splits.
Sierra R.
Spring Valley
Blue Bunny is by far my favorite brand, all of their flavors are amazing, but the simple vanilla frozen yogurt is great
Dominick👽 N.
Port Huron
Not only is it absolutely delicious; it's also fat free! It's a healthier alternative with all of the great taste