Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Bean

Descriptions:

What You See Is What You'll Love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.Years & years with bunny ears. Wells. Since 1931. BB FY VANILLA BEAN.

Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Cream, Inulin, Egg Yolks, Vanilla with Ground Vanilla Beans, Carob Bean Gum, Cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Bean!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoMonongahela, PA
I actually buy this a lot when my Walmart is out of my brand of yogurt to use this in my smoothies instead. It makes it much thicker too since this is frozen. It works well in smoothies when I’m craving something sweet and it’s cheap.
7 months ago
Blue bunny frozen yogurt is really good! The vanilla has a real vanilla flavor, nice creamy, smooth texture and perfect amount of Sweetness! The container is a bit bulky, but I've definitely managed to get it in my freezer! I've always loved the blue bunny brand because all their ice creams and yogurts taste great and are worth the price! Quality of this brand leaves all the other competition tasting quite bland and boring! I would definitely recommend blue bunny yogurt to all my friends and family!
7 months ago
Blue bunny is the best ice cream and frozen yogurt brand I have ever had. Yes it cost a little more but it's worth it. No other frozen yogurt can hold up to blue bunny. Since the first time I tried blue bunny I decided that I needed it to be in my house at all times because you never know when you want some frozen yogurt or ice cream. I definitely recommend this brand to everyone it really is amazing it melts right when it touches your tongue.
7 months agoLancaster, CA
I've always been a fan of Blue Bunny frozen yogurt. My flavor of choice is Vanilla Bean. It taste really great. Pairs well with any sweet treats. I usually pair it with peach cobbler or some good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies. I love all the flavors they have to offer, specially the pineapple.
7 months agoGladstone, MO
This is a delicious alternative to ice cream. It’s affordable and nicely packaged. Good vanilla bean flavor and satisfying. I prefer this brand over others. I would repurchase and do recommend this product.
7 months ago
The Villa has a soft texture it's not overpowering I think the product overall does melt kind of fast I wish you'd just Spade you know solid so I can you know fully a cup of this but you know it is super good and I don't mind that it melts quick I do recommend these and I purchase these all the time I am a mom of 3 and so we always are eating these food by me frozen yogurt
7 months agoVeazie, ME
I'm not sure if frozen yogurt is less unhealthy than ice cream but it's what my brain told me when looking for ingredients for my family's smoothies and milkshakes. It makes the drink feel less heavy but still rich, creamy, and smooth. It's not expensive but great quality. We've only tried vanilla but we will be trying other flavors in the future
7 months agoNarrows, VA
If you like vanilla icecream you will love this. Less sugars, very creamy. Love my frozen yogurt. Blue bunny always delivers the best cold treats on hot summer days.
6 months agoNewnan, GA
I purchased this product to mix with my protein shakes. The frozen yogurt is great, especially because it helps dilute that whey protein taste. I use this vanilla frozen yogurt along with frozen fruit, and my energy protein and it makes for an excellent protein shake.
6 months agoParlier, CA
So so delicious and healthy my kids love it and I love it because it's a sweet but healthy choice for the littles, it's not expensive and you font have to feel guilty about giving them junk food, definitely a must try blue bunny definitely comes up with the best flavors