BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Strawberry frozen yogurt with strawberry pieces swirled with banana frozen yogurt. Blue Bunny Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt:

• 100% natural
  • 100 calories per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Live and active cultures
  • Easy to scoop
  • REAL Seal certified
  • Kosher.

Milk, Skim Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Cream, Inulin, Bananas, Egg Yolks, Carob Bean Gum, Salt, Cultures. Contains The Following Active Cultures: Lactobacillus, Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus. Contains Milk, Soy, Egg.

Tameka S.
Can't go wrong with ice cream! I love tis brand they never disappoint with flavor. I also love the packaging, the way it is box keeps it safe to eat. Its healthy in its on way after all it is ice cream, but I love this product and will continue to eat it always!
lynn j.
Hollsopple, PA
A must try for this summer! Perfect for when you don't want ice cream but want something to cool you down. Good flavor & you get chunks of strawberries!
Tanna K.
Gahanna, OH
We love this. It's a perfect combo of strawberries and banana. We chop up fresh bananas and put on top. My pregnancy craving.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Really good ice cream. Blue Bunny always has great flavors and awesome toppings. Can't go wrong with this ice cream.
Harley C.
Way too much to spend on ice cream for me so ive never actuallt had blue bunny but strawberry banana sounds so good
Zoe J.
Reserve, LA
These are my favorite. If you ask anybody I get this every time I want ice cream. It is also easy to to prepare.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sooooo goodddddddd. I have to keep writing so my review can post. Expensive brand of ice cream but worth it.
latricia j.
Lavonia
This frozen yogurt is the best of the best...i love seeing a smile in the kids faces when they take a bite.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I think I could sit and eat the whole tub by myself!
Michael D.
Always one of my favorite brands of ice cream. Very good pricing and love the flavors.