BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

The Double Raspberry Frozen Yogurt can be found in the Yogurt section of the Blue Bunny menu, along with the Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate Frozen Yogurt the Homemade Vanilla Frozen Yogurt the Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt the White Chocolate Raspberry Frozen Yogurt the Strawberry& Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt and the Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Frozen Yogurt.

Emily E.
Nora, VA
I didn't have high expectations for this frozen yogurt. But this was so flipping good!! It had the smooth texture of most frozen yogurt and want inexpensive! The flavor was so good and I didn't fell guilty because it wasn't actually Ice cream!!!
Emmaline B.
Topeka
Very yummy! I love he raspberry flavor I prefer this packaging over the paper ones because they are cleaner. Good value, my grocery store usually has them on sale too so that makes t super easy. Tasty!
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
This would've been even better if I could actually get a sweet raspberry taste rather than a water based taste. Overall, I just wish it were sweeter and had more raspberry chunks.
Alaina H.
Raleigh , NC
This is such a unique flavor of ice cream and I absolutely love it. It's got a fruity flavor and is incredibly smooth. I could eat this all day!
Shannon L.
Marietta, PA
Refreshing summer flavor. Also taste really good mixed as a smoothly. The fact that it supplies you with a spoon is pretty dope too.
Erin R.
I love the frozen yogurt because regular ice cream tends to upset my stomach and the frozen yogurt is a good alternative!
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Love blue bunny and the yogurt ice cream is great. Must try if you never had it before. You will love it, the best brand.
Emma A.
Bullhead City
Great to eat it as is or to add in a smoothy love the strawberry flavor and the smoothest of it