BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.
cherry frozen yogurt, cherry chunks, dark chocolate flakes BB FY CHRY CHOC HALO.

Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Dark Sweet Cherry Halves, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cream, Inulin, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavors, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Carob Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Molasses and Prune Juice Concentrate, Cultures.

Kendra B.
Grant, AL
So many delicious cherries! My husband and I get this ice cream all the time! Blue Bunny has really stepped their game up with these new flavors. And! They actually put a lot of cherries in it and those are definitely my favorite part! Perfect for a hot summer day!
Tanner S.
Who doesn't love cherry and chocolate!? This is the perfect mix of flavors and great for a nighttime snack! Blue bunny has great prices and flavors! Try it! You won't be disappointed!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
This frozen yogurt/ ice cream is amazing it tastes so so good and it's easy to prepare and it is so so so delicious it's crazy I love the chocolate bites it makes it taste so good and I recommend this to others even tho it is a little spendy
Sheena C.
Lathrop, MO
Cherry chocolate is my favorite! Reminds me of those chocolate covered cherries at Christmas time. Smooth, creamy, and a family fav for sure. They also seem to be the best bang for your buck as other brands are usually a lot higher!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I am not a huge fan of frozen yogurt but this is my absolute favorite frozen snack. They pack so much flavor into there frozen yogurt and love those little cherry bites that they are not stingy with.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Cherry chocolate ice cream is so good and Blue Bunny's version is delicious. It's creamy and has the perfect balance of cherry and chocolate flavor.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Love this stuff so much! I don't purchase much ice cream yet when I do I always find myself repurchasing this ice cream ! So smooth and creamy!
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
The flavor is amazing. The ice is so creamy and smooth. I love the texture of it. Cherry ice cream,is my favorite and it did not disappoint.
MaLinda M.
Lucasville
My mom and dad are crazy over this stuff. Great texture and flavor. Real good prices. And a lot of flavors to choose from.
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Fooling my taste buds that am eating icecream and its not but frozen yogurt less fat to be stored happier me