BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What You See Is What You'll Love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BB FY CRML PRLN CRN

Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Cream, Inulin, Pecans, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavors, Coconut Oil, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Salt,Pectin, Cultures

Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I love the flavor of this frozen yogurt. I love how soft and derivable it is. I love....it too much! It's not the cheapest out there, but it's probably the only thing that's saving me for a fortune in a new wardrobe after my hips explode from eating it too much!
Tina L.
Michigan city , IN
At one time this had little chocolate bunnies in it. Amazing flavor . Good price for what you get in the bottle . It is way better than any other ice cream that is the same flavor . I like blue bunny ice cream
Holley M.
Monroe, LA
OMG this stuff is so awesome. It's so sweet but still refreshing and cooling and just absolutely delicious and savory. Definitely pick this up if you see it in stores.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
The caramel praline tastes nothing like caramel or praline, it is very hard and has a weird uncaramel-like texture. The ice cream itself flavor is heavenly so I would purchase again, I just wish the caramel tasted a little more like it should, it is good. Just be aware of the flavor.
Cynthia T.
My boyfriend and I bought this brand recently and I love the tub it comes in! I feel like you get more out of this tub than other ice creams? It's a creamy, rich flavor and it's delicious! I would recommend!
TeeGlam T.
slidell
This is the best praline ice cream I have had . It's a mixture of homemade vanilla cream , caramel, & pralines pecans. It's very affordable . I purchase it from my local cash saver .
Shelby T.
My favorite frozen yogurt, I know if wrong but I can almost way this entire thing in one setting. I just can't stop... eating it. It's amazing!!!!
Julie S.
high point, NC
This is such a good freakin ice cream...its so darn delicious and the flavors are unreal this is so good you'll hate to finish it
teenie R.
deland
I just recently found this ice cream and OMG is all I can say about it my whole household loves it perfect movie snack
Kim C.
Calera, AL
Very delicious icecream. I love the flavor. I love everything caramel. Definitely worth buying and will buy again.