Blue Bunny Frozen Blue Bunny Premium Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream, 1.75 qt uploaded by Nancy C.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Amber C.
Boston, KY
I cant stand peanut butter in ice cream i am not a fan for peanut butter its to much of the peanut butter sorry
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This is my favorite peanut butter ice creams. It has a lot of textures going on, which I like. The peanut butter cups added in it gives it a nice touch. Although, I do wish there was a little more peanut butter oomf within the actual ice cream itself. This product is also pretty good price wise. I recommend to all peanut butter lovers!
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
I like this brand of ice cream how ever it can't compare to some of the other brands. There's just something about the ice cream itself that tastes different. It's still good but not as good as other brands.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
The solid peanut butter ribbon throughout is delicious! I wish the ice cream base was a little more flavorful
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Peanut Butter ice cream is my jam, and Blue Bunny makes a great one. Lots of peanut butter and chocolate chunks.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
The best ice cream ever! So rich and creamy and loads of peanut butter. I eat it way to often.
Alyssa B.
This is my husband's favorite ice cream! Although I love Moose Tracks more, this is a close second! Lots of goodies inside, and the ice cream actually tastes like peanut butter, not like vanilla with the peanut butter chunks in it like a lot of other brands. Sooooo good!
Elisabeth K.
Bass Lake
If you like peanut butter and you like ice cream. Oh M G! This is awesome! Blue Bunny is super creamy and smooth. They churn this ice cream to perfection. It is a delicious way to treat yourself after a long day or some at home therapy. And yes, it won’t be long until I purchase more of this for a scandalous midnight snack!
Samantha K.
Can't go wrong with this stuff! Great price for the size and there's something in every bite. I'm always hesitant to buy anything other than Ben n jerrys but I love blue bunny flavors! The vanilla is awesome with anything too
courtney l.
My husband is a peanut butter addict and he absolutely loves this ice cream! So creamy and smooth with so much peanut putter!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Can someone buy me some more ice cream?