Add a Photo

By BLUE BUNNY
#443 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Photo (1)
Portland, OR
Oct. 20, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream 1.75 qt; 1.65 lt
This is my favorite ice cream of the brand. I'm a repeating customer and I will continue to be. It's delicious and the peanut butter swirl tops it off. Put it in a ice cream glass or bowl, I'll eat it. It's sweet and the hints of chocolate and peanut butter make me smile and I'll never go back to the other brands of ice cream again.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Foodie Expert
Best tasting ice cream I've had in a while!!!! I am in love with blue bunny ice cream my all time favorite is peanut butter party and the bunny tracks!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Heather L.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, Pa
May 21, 2017, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream 1.75 qt; 1.65 lt
So silky smooth and just yummy. I don't mind the price for this indulgence. It isn't all that expensive as it is. I love that they add just enough mix ins in. It isn't all just ice cream with 4 chunks like other brands..
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
June 19, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream 1.75 qt; 1.65 lt
Personally I don't like chocolate so I buy some of the other flavors but Blue Bunny and has one of the most creamiest tastes of vanilla I have ever had!
member-f807e3ac5
member-f807e3ac5
Foodie Expert
June 22, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream 1.75 qt; 1.65 lt
Does ice cream is rich and creamy you really need to try out is so fake does not water at all and has a lot of good flavor on it depends on what you wanted what I had that best
Becky H.
Becky H.
Quincy, OH
May 17, 2017, 8:34 a.m.
Review for: Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream 1.75 qt; 1.65 lt
I love the Blue Bunny Ice Cream brand. I haven't tried anything yet that I've been disappointed by. I've been buying it for years and will continue to.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
May 24, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream 1.75 qt; 1.65 lt
Favorite ice cream ever!!! Love me some peanut butter!!!!!!! Price isn't too high either
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Battle Creek , NE
May 2, 2017, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream 1.75 qt; 1.65 lt
Amazing for those Reese's lovers!! I could eat the whole tub in one sitting no problem!!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
This ice cream throws my whole house into a panic! Everyone loves this deliciously rich ice cream. It usually only lasts a day!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Peanut Butter ice cream is my jam, and Blue Bunny makes a great one. Lots of peanut butter and chocolate chunks.
Portland, OR
Can someone buy me some more ice cream?