Blue Bunny Frozen Blue Bunny Premium Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream, 1.75 qt uploaded by Nancy C.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite ice cream of the brand. I'm a repeating customer and I will continue to be. It's delicious and the peanut butter swirl tops it off. Put it in a ice cream glass or bowl, I'll eat it. It's sweet and the hints of chocolate and peanut butter make me smile and I'll never go back to the other brands of ice cream again.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Foodie Expert
Best tasting ice cream I've had in a while!!!! I am in love with blue bunny ice cream my all time favorite is peanut butter party and the bunny tracks!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
Peanut butter panic!! My absolute guilty pleasure. I love that it has the right amount of peanut butter, fudge and peanut butter cups. I could literally eat this everyday of my life! I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves peanut butter cups and peanut butter
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
Blue Bunny is nearly impossible for me to find locally. But my husband and I tried this while vacationing in the south and fell in love! I would definitely buy this often if it was sold locally to me! Doesn't even matter the cost, it's that good.
Angelita M.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
I like this brand of ice cream how ever it can't compare to some of the other brands. There's just something about the ice cream itself that tastes different. It's still good but not as good as other brands.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Love the combination of chocolate, vanilla, and peanut butter!! It's so good without it being too sweet or without you feeling overwhelmed with peanut butter all over the place. Love this ice cream I always buy it when I see it
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Camdenton, MO
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice cream of all time! Its now called peanut butter party but its still the same great yumminess as before. I can go through a container in a day so I buy a lot of ice cream.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Phila, PA
Foodie Expert
So silky smooth and just yummy. I don't mind the price for this indulgence. It isn't all that expensive as it is. I love that they add just enough mix ins in. It isn't all just ice cream with 4 chunks like other brands..
Doris W.
Doris W.
Foodie Expert
My family loves this ice cream! It's has a delicious peanut flavor. Blue bunny also makes a banana split ice cream, it's good to. It's probably not a healthy snack but it's so good.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Can't go wrong with this stuff! Great price for the size and there's something in every bite. I'm always hesitant to buy anything other than Ben n jerrys but I love blue bunny flavors! The vanilla is awesome with anything too
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
Can someone buy me some more ice cream?