Add a Photo

By BLUE BUNNY
#764 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Photo (1)
Portland, OR

This is my favorite ice cream of the brand. I'm a repeating customer and I will continue to be. It's delicious and the peanut butter swirl tops it off. Put it in a ice cream glass or bowl, I'll eat it. It's sweet and the hints of chocolate and peanut butter make me smile and I'll never go back to the other brands of ice cream again.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Best tasting ice cream I've had in a while!!!! I am in love with blue bunny ice cream my all time favorite is peanut butter party and the bunny tracks!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA

This ice cream throws my whole house into a panic! Everyone loves this deliciously rich ice cream. It usually only lasts a day!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA

Peanut Butter ice cream is my jam, and Blue Bunny makes a great one. Lots of peanut butter and chocolate chunks.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV

Just finished a bowl of this ice cream and it is one of the best. Big chunks of chocolate and peanut butter cups with swirls of peanut butter. I also love the packaging, a nice plastic container that is sturdy and holds up to scooping. Can't go wrong with this brand in any flavor!
Hope S.
Hope S.
Inkster, MI

This ice cream tastes like I'm in paradise I would highly recommend it to anyone and it's good to make as a shake
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

BEST ICE CREAM FLAVOR EVER! I love this ice cream. I had cravings for it all the time when I was pregnant with my first baby. It's hard to find sometimes, but whenever I feel like having some really yummy ice cream and I see it at the store, I pick it up!
Denise P.
Denise P.

Best peanut butter cup ice cream available at the grocery store. Blue Bunny does not stint on putting good stuff in their treats.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Wausau, WI

This is my favorite Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream of all time. I can't seem to find any other brand that lives up to this one!
Cary W.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC

The solid peanut butter ribbon throughout is delicious! I wish the ice cream base was a little more flavorful
Portland, OR

Can someone buy me some more ice cream?

Join Now