BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blu knows best. When ice cream is extra cold, it wears a chocolate coat.

Toffee Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Cream, Whey, Contains 2% or Less of Palm Oil, Almonds, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Annatto for Color, Vitamin A Palmitate). Chocolate Flavored Coating with Toffee Candy {Coconut Oil, Sugar, Milk, Soybean Oil, English Toffee (Sugar, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Butter, Almonds, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Soy Lecithin), Cocoa, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor}

Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
This is my weakness! If you love toffee you love this ice cream it's super rich and creamy. Love eating these during the summer. They are a little pricy but well worth it. Definitely would buy this again and I do recommend buying
Lydia s.
little river
My family LOVES these ice cream bars! They have chocolate and tafee on the outside with rich vanilla ice cream on the inside. The price is not bad either. I would definitely recommend these ice cream bars to anyone!
Camille D.
Syracuse, UT
I love toffee, and I love ice cream! This is the best of both worlds. After a long day of dragging my kids through the store this is the perfect treat.
Nesh H.
Detroit, MI
These toffee bars are sooo good. They are delicious. I mean truly delicious. I highly recommend them. They were a little hard to find though
Celene E.
Moore, OK
blue bunny ice cream bars are so good.... I must admit I eat more than I should, but I'm pretty good about sharing wi th the kids. 😉
Nicole H.
Mayflower, AR
My go to ice cream bar. The English toffee makes this ice cream the best over anything. So creamy and smooth with a little crunch.
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
I have an unhealthy obsession with English toffee and blue bunny makes it so much more amazing. I love these things.
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
A yummy treat for any age! You get a good amount for the cost. The quality is great and have never had a problem.
Lisandra G.
Durham nc
These are so good but I feel that they melt so fast. I buy them usually for my siblings