BY BLUE BUNNY

Strawberry ice cream with strawberries and strawberry sauce. see more...

Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
This is my all time favorite ice cream! It's strawberry ice cream but then you get these give chunks of strawberries in there too! And the strawberries don't taste like they've ever been frozen. It tastes like you just picked them and threw them into your ice cream. If you've ever had strawberries folded into your ice cream at Coldstone, this is exactly what that tastes like!
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
This is the best ice cream hands down it's to die for so delicious I love it. I love the texture n the mixture of vanilla n strawberry it's so good to me I think it's healthy n i would so definitely buy it agian
Susana C.
So delicious. Soft creamy flavors. Perfect for the whole family. They vary different flavors for a great price. We enjoy having after dinner. A must have at home.
Janemarie S.
Jber, AK
I love strawberry ice cream and this brand is one of my favorite is delicious!!! Is very tasty and soft!!! Is not like other brands this o e actually taste like strawberry hahahaaa, I really enjoy eating this ice cream!!!
Danairi M.
Blue bunny is my favorite brand of ice cream and strawberry is my favorite flavor so bring9tje two together? The best ice cream out there for me! So delicious
Afshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all blue bunny flavors but my favorite are strawberry and banana split. I don't even realise who much extra I have eaten once I start😍
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
Love the classic strawberry flavor. Tastes like summer and fresh. Best flavor ever. Won't buy anything else
Simer S.
Love this stuff! Blue bunny is the only ice cream I'll buy. It's affordable and tastes great!