BY BLUE BUNNY

Cookies 'n Cream reduced fat ice cream with chocolate cookie crunch topping. see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Other than the fact that the cookie crumbs have a slight tendency to fall off at awkward moments, this is a really good treat with a great, thick coating and creamy texture!
Poorva B.
I didn't expect much from this but it tastes so good :D great flavor and texture. easily available in the usual supermarkets
Leslie M.
Seriously a really good ice cream. Love it so much. I have a sweet tooth!! Lol
Elyse B.
A shocker, I tried this randomly out of a selection of ice cream I was offered. I love cookies and cream but I feel like you don't get enough cookie. This was great, the outside layer is just perfect and the ice cream is easily tasty. Not cheap tasting like I originally thought this brand was.
Keri G.
These are pretty good, my only complaint is that between the ice cream and the cookie bits there is this waxy substance that is unpleasant.
Once past that the ice cream is smooth and creamy and the cookie bits are crispy!
crystal c.
I love these. The Ice cream taste great and the out side is really good. I have to hide them from my 11 year old because she loves them to.
Tracy G.
These are really good! My only complaint is that the black cookies always get stuck in my teeth. Of course the product & deliciousness of this product is not to blame. YUM!
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Best ice cream bar EVERRRRRRRRRR! so worth the money . I could eat a whole box , I swear .
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
Love cookies and creme its just melt in your mouth i love all those flavors from this brand as well......
Cassy H.
Henderson
Blue bunny is a great brand. Smooth, creamy, and delicious. Cookies and cream rock.