BY BLUE BUNNY #56 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Cookies 'n Cream reduced fat ice cream with chocolate cookie crunch topping. see more...

Elyse B.
A shocker, I tried this randomly out of a selection of ice cream I was offered. I love cookies and cream but I feel like you don't get enough cookie. This was great, the outside layer is just perfect and the ice cream is easily tasty. Not cheap tasting like I originally thought this brand was.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Other than the fact that the cookie crumbs have a slight tendency to fall off at awkward moments, this is a really good treat with a great, thick coating and creamy texture!
Keri G.
These are pretty good, my only complaint is that between the ice cream and the cookie bits there is this waxy substance that is unpleasant.
Once past that the ice cream is smooth and creamy and the cookie bits are crispy!
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg! This is so delicious! We love it! It's creamy, the flavor it feels like real chocolate! No to much fake like other brands, I like the crispy but I would like more cookies inside
Tracy G.
These are really good! My only complaint is that the black cookies always get stuck in my teeth. Of course the product & deliciousness of this product is not to blame. YUM!
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
These scream nostalgia for me. The shell is so soft yet has a little crunch to it. Super delicious, I just prefer my magnum bars so they aren't my go to
crystal c.
I love these. The Ice cream taste great and the out side is really good. I have to hide them from my 11 year old because she loves them to.
Poorva B.
I didn't expect much from this but it tastes so good :D great flavor and texture. easily available in the usual supermarkets
Jahanah M.
NGL I cheat on blue bunny sometimes but I can always go back when I want the best ice cream. These bars do not disappoint.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
They are okay. I thought it was too much chocolate but if you are one that likes a lot of chocolate this is for you.