BY BLUE BUNNY

LaKie G.
LaKie G.
boulder, wy
Foodie Expert
Love love love!!! These are so delicious! I was so excited to find these at the store! It's like a thin mint ice cream sandwich! They're a little more pricey. So I wouldn't buy them often, but they're good for a treat
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
I love me some ice cream sammiches! When they're mint that's really my jam! These are great the ice cream is creamy and has a great mint flavor. The outside is delicious as well. I'm going to stock up on some of little devils right here.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
Foodie Expert
I like these on a hot sunny day. They taste rich and creamy and can be found any grocery store where I am locally. The price sometimes is a tad high but you can often find them on special.
Ta-Shawnna C.
Ta-Shawnna C.
I love this ice cream. Chocolate chip & mint ice cream is great. It's affordable and taste really great. I eat them all the time. I usually Buy them from Walmart!
Jack R.
Jack R.
Love this to the max. One of my favorite ice creams out there. Every now and then I get a craving for these and just have to go to the store to buy them.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Foodie Expert
Love this ice cream so much. It's a must have in my household. Especially now that I'm pregnant and this is all I crave for.
Britteny M.
Britteny M.
Hurricane, WV
Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream! And now that is comes in the ice cream sandwiches its like I'm in heaven!
Kari R.
Kari R.
Marinette
Great tasting ice cream sandwiches! So good as a treat or dessert. No one complains about these bc they taste so good!
Amber O.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
Foodie Expert
Mint chocolate is my favorite ice cream flavor. Any type of ice cream that has this flavor I will always eat them.