BY BLUE BUNNY #79 in Frozen Yogurt

All-natural swirled chocolate and vanilla bean frozen yogurt. see more...

Cassiday W.
Williston, ND
Super Delish and wayy sweet it way super good my kiddos love it ***hubby said he felt like there was sugar granules like you could feel the crunch ****I had no issues but just saying give it a try 👍👍👍
Miranda P.
Penn Run, PA
So many great flavors! I highly recommend and the price is good. I mean come on no one can go wrong with ice cream. If there's a birthday or celebration I always buy this brand for ice cream. Yummmm.
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
I dont always buy ice cream to take hone with me but when i do it has to be the bunny. Its so creamy too me and the flavor is so good a big variety too
Rochelle N.
MMM!  It's so good~ I love the rich bold taste. Very creamy and sweet. The mixture if chocolate and vanilla is amazing.I love their ice cream!
Meg B.
Pretty good taste. Definitely not very chocolatey but it is good for a frozen yogurt type product. Would buy again but not my favorite.
Amanda V.
Millington
Love both chocolate and vanilla; so why not mix the two together right? Only seems fair, right? To me it does!!
Que W.
Louisville, KY
I don't eat ice cream aloe but when I do it's always the swirl. You get both flavors into one. I love it.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
For those days when you just cannot decide whether you want chocolate or vanilla, this is for you.