BY BLUE BUNNY #29 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Descriptions:

Chocolate Lovers®Creamy & Dreamy• With a name like Chocolate Lovers®, would you expect anything less than a super scoop of our signature creamy chocolate ice cream? The passion runs deep in this one.Top That!• The delicious chocolate coating with crushed cookie pieces truly makes this love at first bite.Crunch time!• Hold onto your chocolate sugar cone, 'cause that waffle texture makes for an extra crispy crunch.Insider Tip!• Psst, there's a tasty treasure buried in here. Bonus! These cones also serve as edible microphones. Sing into one. Let the music and incredible taste consume you.

Milk, Sugar, Skim Milk, Bleached Wheat Flour, Cream, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Whey, Wheat Flour, Buttermilk, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Contains 2% or Less of Cocoa, Unsweetened Chocolate, Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Food Starch-Modified, Water, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Oat Fiber, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Caramel Color, Salt, Whole Milk Powder, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Olivia Y.
Annandale
Nothing is better than coming to the end of the cone and finding a nugget of pure chocolate at the bottom. This is a chocolate lovers dream, without feeling like you're gorging yourself. I only wish they were a little less expensive, but maybe that's what keeps me from buying too much.
Patty M.
Clarksville , TN
These cones are delicious! My entire family fights over them! They aren't as messy as some other brands I've bought and with an eight year that is something I appreciate! The flavor is great too I would record these to anyone!
Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
I love ice cream cones, any flavor I love! It's never cold for ice cream, every time I want some I'd go to my local market and grab me a box or Costco for a bigger box for the whole family!!!
Tyesha T.
One word delicious. Blue Bunny Chocolate Lovers Cones. I can eat these all day . the chocolate ice cream and cone makes everything cone together.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!
Carissa M.
Lubbock
I eat these lo the time just the perfect amount of ice cream and chocolates together. I love these little things.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
Oh My Goodness! If you love chocolate then you will adore these cones! Its a chocolate masterpiece of flavor!
Robin C.
Magnolia, DE
Im a sucker for chocolate when it comes to ice cream cones and this by far is my favorite tasy and comforting
Wendy M.
I don't like vanilla so these are perfect. It satisfies my chocolate craving and makes my stomach smile.