Blue Bunny Chocolate Lovers® Cone

by Blue Bunny

Blue Bunny Chocolate Lovers® Cone with Creamy Chocolate Frozen Dairy Dessert in a Chocolate Cone dipped in Chocolate flavored Coating topped with Chocolate Cookie pieces. A chocolate lovers classic! Skip the ice cream cones you find at the parlor and try Blue Bunny cones instead. Feed your fun side and try all our cone flavors. Give In To The Bunny

Does Blue Bunny no longer make Chocolate Lovers Cones?  The stores that carried them in my area no longer carry the product and states that BB no longer makes it.
This look very yummy where can I find this???
Do you like more the drusmstick?
Start your review of Blue Bunny Chocolate Lovers® Cone!
Product Highlights
The ice cream is definitely delicious, the cones have the perfect amount of soft crunch, and the toppings blend so well! in reviews
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,136 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Extra chocolate omg is really good is creamy and the outside chocolate is delicious is a great product for kids and is healthy love blue bunny is affordable I can recommend it to try
Nicole D.
If your looking for a great chocolate snack then here you go it's very satisfying my kids love it too. Every time we go shopping we look for it to buy
Stephanie C.
Longmont, CO
OMG dont get me started on Blue Bunny! They are the best! If I go to the grocery store to get ice cream....Blue Bunny is always the way to go. The flavors are extraordinary and creamy.
Katrina H.
Taunton, MA
Like blue bunny products and these cones are good but for me it's to much chocolate and to sweet. If your a big chocolate fan this is right up your alley.
Tinny C.
San Diego, CA
Amazing taste!! I just love it specially at the end that chocolate portion is just like heaven on mouth!!!👍🏽🍨
shyanne W.
If you love chocolate you will love these. One will be all you need. Overall pretty good.
Michelle M.
Gilbert, AZ
Blue Bunny cones are a must when summer starts, and this twist on their classic is delicious! Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream?!
Bet R.
Perfection in a package. I love it. Very delicious. I recommend it 100%. I wouldn’t change anything about it. It really helps when you need energy. Yes it has good value!
Jul V.
Archer Lodge, NC
Tasty, but price is a little high. I would love it if they had a peanut butter/chocolate option. My kids also love the mini cones.
Madison W.
Conway, SC
As a chocolate lover these are my favorite! They’re so good and totally curb in chocolate craving! They even come in mini versions as well!