BY BLUE BUNNY

Chocolate frozen yogurt swirled with a fudge sauce and loaded with chocolate brownies. see more...

Blake C.
Brownfield
Chocolate is a fan favorite. Fudge takes it to another level. Brownie seals the deal. If you’re a chocoholic you’re gonna loooooove this sweet treat. It has such a unique taste  opposed to other ice cream brands. Definitely recommend it, you must try it.
Taz K.
Huge chunks of soft brownie/fudge bits in more chocolate? This is great if you like chocolate, and boy do I like chocolate! Can't finish this in one sitting though it's a bit too much chocolate for me at that point.
Jess B.
Kingman, AZ
This is one of my all time favorites! I don't eat ice cream very often but when we buy it I usually always go for this one. So yummy!!
Angel T.
Ballard
This is my go to for an ice cream treat. It has amazing flavor and come in the perfect size container. My whole family enjoys it.
Taylor F.
I love ice cream. I especially love blue bunny. I couldn't find my favorite on here, turtle tracks. but this is just as good.
Lauren R.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
So good for a comfort snack! Never fails to make me happy! Probably not the healthiest option but it's good for a cheat day!
Shelby G.
Omg this stuff is amazing! Plus I just love blue bunny because not only are they so good but they are soo inexpensive.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Nice chocolatey flavor, rich and creamy like ice cream should be. Great to make ice cream shakes with and affordable
Kaitlan A.
Love that this is frozen yogurt instead of regular ice cream. You can feel less guilty about it, although it still isn't healthy it is a better alternative. I would definitely recommend, the brownie pieces are amazing!
Amanda B.
New York Yonkers
This brand of ice cream made a rich product oh my God how rich I like the base that comes to know that glory that ice cream that rich or God hehe