Blue Bunny Cherry Chocolate Frozen Yogurt

by Blue Bunny

Cherry frozen yogurt with cherry chunks and dark chocolate flakes. Fun by the Bowlful. On Trend Flavors and Proven Varieties. Give in to the Bunny

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Cherry Chocolate Frozen Yogurt!
Stephanie T.
Jackson , MI
I am not a huge fan of frozen yogurt but this is my absolute favorite frozen snack. They pack so much flavor into there frozen yogurt and love those little cherry bites that they are not stingy with.
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing compares to a delicious delightful bowl of frozen yogart. Smooth and tastey. The whole family will enjoy this. A lot of options for flavors.
lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
I love all blue bunny products this frozen yogurt is great this flavor and all the other flavors they have especially in summer
Jackie N.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good for the price but not too many cherry’s and chocolate chips in it. I prefer this flavor in bryers instead . I would like more toppings in this ice cream .
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not always able to find this in my local market but I’m always a bit happier when I do. It’s so delicious and refreshing. Cherry 🍒 + chocolate 🍫 is heaven to me!
April H.
This stuff is so delicious! I don't feel as bad eating it as I do with ice cream. It is just as flavorful and declious.
Sadaf Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy yummy in my tummy, I barely like any cherry flavored ice cream, but this one I must say is a heaven taste
Emerald M.
Castro Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Love this cherry chocolate ice cream!!! So good and little bit healthier lol highly recommended check it out it’s pretty good 🙂💖💖
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I honestly forget that this is frozen yogurt because it tastes like ice cream. It's just so good. A great guilty pleasure without as many calories and fat as regular ice cream. This is also gluten free and has live and active cultures in it! This is so delicious!
Michelle R.
Edwardsville, IL
Amazing!!! Full flavor in a lighter healthier option. Rich natural cherry flavor with a hint of dark chocolate chunks. So good, a must try!

Looking for your answer?