BY BLUE BUNNY #14 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Champ! Vanilla & Chocolate Snack Size Ice Cream Cones - 10 CT. Same great taste now in snack size.Quality wells since 1913. Real ice cream??????.Variety pack. Made with premium homemade vanilla flavored or chocolate reduced fat ice cream in a chocolate coated sugar cone dipped in chocolate flavored coating topped with peanuts. Ice cream fat has been reduced 30% from regular ice cream.Artificial flavor added.

Vanilla reduced fat ice cream: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Whey, Buttermilk, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Annatto for Color, Vitamin A Palmitate.Chocolate reduced fat ice cream: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Whey, Buttermilk, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate. Cone: Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Molasses, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oils), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color.Chocolate flavored coatings: Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cocoa, Chocolate Liquor, Whey, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin. Granulated Dry Roasted Peanuts.

Danielle C.
Lancaster , KY
I love ice cream. This brand of ice cream is my favorite. I love the chocolate, not a fan of the vanilla. It's very Delicious, once you try it you definitely won't be disappointed with this product. I would recommend this product to everyone. My kids also love these as well.
Arielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are the best!!!! They're so nostalgic. They also taste amazing. The crushed nut coating adds a party to the smooth chocolate covering and the ice cream extends all the way down through the cone.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
I love these. I don't like chocolate ice cream so I give those to my husband and I get the vanilla ones. Sometimes they are a little broken but nothing too serious. More expensive then some but the taste is great.
April M.
I buy these weekly for my family. With 3 kids of my own and neighbors children I love the big boxes. I love it assorted flavors as well as traditional
Ailed S.
Dallas, TX
They taste good but the only thing is that when you go to take a bite from the top the whole top comes off but I mean it still taste good
Lauren W.
Wise, VA
Love this delicious treat! This has been an all time favorite of mine since I was a child. It's yummy and great on a hot summer day!
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Their cones are amazing but the ice cream itself isn't so great I love these cones they're affordable and the pack has a few
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
It's my go to when I am watching TV or just wanting a snack love the Carmel ones as well but pure vanilla is my favorite
Holly C.
Saint Peters, MO
I used to get these from my grandma every time I went to her house and then I'd have like 12 But they're sooooooo good
Amanda M.
I love cones so darn much! I could eat one everyday unfortually. It's such a good amount of ice cream and toppings!