BY BLUE BUNNY #17 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Champ! Vanilla Ice Cream Cones--a Winning Taste the Whole Family Will Love: It all starts with a smooth, creamy vanilla ice cream, dipped in rich milk chocolate and crunchy, roasted peanuts inside a crispy, sweet sugar cone with an added "surprise" of thick, rich milk chocolate to finish it off. At Blue Bunny, they're as big of fans of ice cream as you are. That's why their ice cream is always real ice cream. Look at the label of other brands. If it doesn't say ice cream, it's not. As always, Blue Bunny is committed to giving you the best quality. Ice cream fat reduced 30% from regular ice cream, from 10 grams to 7 grams per 100 grams.

Blue Bunny Champ! Vanilla Ice Cream Cones:

• Premium, homemade, vanilla-flavored, reduced-fat ice cream in a chocolaty coated sugar cone dipped in chocolaty coating topped with peanuts
  • Always real ice cream
  • REAL Seal Certified
  • Kosher.

Charna H.
I seem to be the only one that just flat out doesn't like any of the Blue Bunny products. The dairy in these just doesn't seem to taste right to me and it never sits well with anyone in our family. Very artificial tasting even though it shouldn't be.
Stephanie T.
I scream for ice cream! All year round! Best blue bunny ice cream ever is the ice cream cone. Perfect already made eat it on the go to the park or beach trip. It's salty and sweet but not too sweet and love the little bite size chocolate surprise at the bottom of the cone
Xai X.
My go-to ice cream! Blue Bunny is my favorite drumstick ice cream brand! I also love their ice cream sandwiches as well. The caramel and fudge drizzle definitely adds something to it but my favorite part is the bottom where all the chocolate is at!
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Blue bunny is THE BEST!!!! everyone must try it!!!! this is all i eat on hot summer days!!!! so delicious! also not too rich, its just perfect!! love it! i would highly recommend this product to everyone to try, great price and great taste!!! enjoy
Avani P.
I love this ice cream. Each family member prefers a different flavor so it's also convenient. We get this all the time. Blue Bunny is known to also have tubs of ice cream, but I prefer their cones.
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
What's not to love about ice cream? this ice cream is delicious, creamy, & the chocolate is to die for. i also love the fact that the cones don't usually give out half way through eating it.
brittany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
YYUMM!!Blue bunny makes a lot of different ice creams so I trust the brand! I LOVE these!The cones are more convienient than buying the carton you have to add your own toppings too and put in a cone!
Colin R.
Great brand and great Ice cream cone. This is by far my favorite sweet treat and I usually don't eat sweets that much but when I do I always grab one of these.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
My family loves the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cones! We buy so much ice cream, and even more during the summer time. Makes a great dessert after dinner too!
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
I absolutely love these! they are soo good! I like the nuts on top, gives it a kick! I also like the caramel on the inside very good!