BY BLUE BUNNY

Premium caramel reduced-fat ice cream with caramel sauce in a chocolaty coated sugar cone dipped in chocolaty coating topped with peanuts, artificial flavor added. see more...

Blue Bunny® Champ!® Caramel Lovers® Ice Cream Cones 6 ct Box
  • "They are great snack for when you have a bunch of people over and don't want to scoop ice cream." in 1 review
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Woonsocket, RI
Absolutely addicting. My guilty summer pleasure. One of many wonderful blue bunny products. A little pricier than other ice cream brands but whats a few cents more for the quality.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA
These are my favorite! super yummy and a perfect little sweet tooth pick me up snack. good portion size and still very delicious
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
These are such a great frozen treat. I love how rich and sweet they are. A box is very affordable too!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
My mom loves these. I think they tend to melt too fast and they do get all over the inside of the package before you take them out, making them a little gross to eat if you're fastidious.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Love these :) specially in summer great to eat by the pool and enjoy the rich taste
Candace C.
Candace C.
cedartown, GA
These are delicious! We buy them every week for my children! They always want one as soon as they walk into the house from school every day! Yummy!
Tina J.
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
Foodie Expert
Blue bunny has the most amazing cones. It is a def. favorite of my husband and myself. Love the variety of flavors they have. All good
Lelia T.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
These ice cream cones are delicious and creamy. They always have perfect portions and satisfy my sweet tooth. The caramel blend is lovely and I would keep buying this in the future.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
This ice cream is my favorite , I love these so much because they have nuts and it's just the perfect ice cream for summer
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
They always have perfect portions and satisfy my sweet tooth. The caramel blend is lovely. They are great snack for when you have a bunch of people over and don't want to scoop ice cream.