Blue Bunny Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt

by Blue Bunny

Butter pecan frozen yogurt with caramel swirls and praline pecans. Fun by the Bowlful. On Trend Flavors and Proven Varieties. Give in to the Bunny

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt!
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
Me i'm a hugggeeee fan of anything with caramel in it, but this frozen yogurt is bomb. Ive never tried anything as delicious as this before. Its been awhile since ive had it, i just can't find it anywhere.
ann P.
Well's blue bunny frozen yogurt tastes great, great quality, reasonably/ competively priced, with a variety of some of the best flavors, what more could you ask for in frozen yogurt. I bought this on sale at my local grocery store, in the past, I would avoid frozen yogurt because I didn't really know what to expect, I'm glad that I finally decided to give it a try because it tastes just as good as ice cream! I'd recommend frozen yogurt to all my friends and family as a healthier alternative to ice cream.
Ingrid V.
Kenner, LA
Oh I love anything with blue Bell, delicious, caramel is my favorite flavor so creamy and good price, you can find anywhere.
Ivana K.
This ice cream is really good especially if you're dairy intolerant. The caramel honestly taste like real caramel and just melts straight in your mouth. The price is also very affordable and honestly this ice cream will last you a long time.
Dawn E.
Dexter, MO
Very good. Have bought this several times and I really like it. It's just as good as ice cream in my opinion. It has caramel in it too(again I'm a caramel lover). It's not high priced either. I would recommend and yes I would & will buy again. It's one I buy often.
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
I like this but it’s kinda too sweet. The price not to bad and the texture is smooth. I have tried the butter pecan in this brand and it’s really good and not so sweet. I was ok satisfied and if you love sweets and have a big sweet tooth this is for you.
Bumble B.
Lindale, TX
I love this yummy stuff SM! Their caramel is unreal. Soooo yummy. Fewer calories than ice cream yet still PACKED with flavor. It’s very creamy and the pralines are super crunchy which is nice!! Im a fan!
Bethany N.
Pasadena, TX
This ones really good! My personal favorite is one called bunny tracks couldn’t find it on here but recommend!
Corrice F.
lexington
This was good and I love Blue Bunny because they have the chunks inside. So depending on the flavor is what chunks you get inside.
Amanda B.
Love this .. except I buy it to be healthier than ice cream, then eat the entire tub… So kind of defeats the purpose LOL

Looking for your answer?