BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

CRML LOVERS.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Caramel Ribbon [Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk (Whole Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vanilla Extract], Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Whey, Buttermilk, Contains 1% Or Less of Natural & Artificial Flavors, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Annatto For Color, Caramel Color, Turmeric For Color, Yellow 6, Red 40), Chocolate Flavored Coatings (Coconut Oil, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Whey, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin), Cone (Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Molasses, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color), Peanuts (Dry Roasted Peanuts).

Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
I bought a variety pack of Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cones and had the caramel one for the first time.  Oh my, if you like caramel, you need to have one of these.
Marty M.
High Point, NC
Blue Bunny has always been a leader in the ice cream world. They use quality ingredients. The price is definitely worth it. I will always come back to Blue Bunny products and definitely recommend them to ice cream lovers!
Jordan S.
Goodyear, AZ
My dad worked for Blue Bunny when I was very young and so I like to reminisce every now and then and buy some Blue Bunny ice cream. I like drumsticks, which are pretty similar, however, these are a little larger (great for adults)!
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
These are the best ice cream cones you can buy at the store! My absolute favorite part of these is the very last bite of the cone, the chocolate goodness you get! These are the best, you should try it if you haven't!
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Awesome! I love anything caramel and when I want some this is usually what I end up getting
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
My husband has been obsessed with these lately. He likes the sweet cone and the caramel throughout. He's a hard person to please and he loves these.
Dawn H.
Spearfish, SD
Who doesn't live this ice cream cone? Smooth, sweet vanilla ice cream with delectable caramel covered in rich chocolate. My favorite!
Jenn G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Premise ice cream cones are the best for when you just want a small pick me up. Perfect for kids and adults alike.
Bailey M.
Simi Valley, CA
Perfectly portioned. Creamy and delicious. I LOVE CARAMEL! It's the perfect recipe. I could eat 5 in one sitting.
Elizabeth C.
California City
Omg this ice cream. I love it it's super creamy and the chocolate on top it's just so yummy. I really like this.