BY BLUE BUNNY #87 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I'm typically not someone who purchases any kind of icecream on a stick but when I saw these dark chocolate Cadbury icecream bars I HAD to try them and I'm so glad I did because they were scrumptious!! The vanilla icecream on the inside was very creamy and the dark chocolate on the outside was perfect!! I would repurchase again!
Julie R.
Omaha
Blue Bunny Cadbury Royal Dark Ice Cream Bars . Sweet snack and I mean that in more ways than one. I don't normally like chocolate covered ice cream but with Cadbury it's a whole different story!
Carie H.
smoaks, SC
If you haven't had one of these in your life yet, then you need to seriously go out today or tonight and get some. My freezer is not complete without these sitting in it. I'm not joking, you'll thank me later once you've tried this!
Christie P.
Woburn, MA
Love love love. Sweet yummy! Love the dark chocolate. Worth the money. Can find it at any local super market. Great to have during summer or when you crave some dark chocolate
Jodi M.
These are so delicious and creamy. Even though they are kind of pricey they are worth especially if they are on sale. They are great on a hot day and help with sweet cravings.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I've only recently discovered Cadbury's Royal Dark Ice Cream Bars; my life has only just begun!  Oh!  This is a truly scrumptious ice cream bar!  Cadbury is one of the better and superior chocolates on the market; and they have upped their game with this delicious treat!  I am not even a fan of dark chocolate... but dark chocolate or milk chocolate... these bars are lip smacking!  I will purchase this ice cream bar again as well as highly recommend.
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
This stuff is delicious. I always have some in my freezer. It has great chocolaty taste which I like, but not too sweet. I think you can buy these from any store that sells ice cream. would recommend it to others.
Karen C.
Calistoga, CA
Blue Bunny Ice cream is great. mixed with a Cadbury egg even better!!! These are the best of those two worlds for sure. I would definitely recommend!
Alyssa D.
Cairo, GA
Anyone who knows me knows I've cream is the way to my heart! I love it. Especially this brand because every bite is rich with flavor!
Jamie B.
Cleveland , TN
Cadbury ice cream bars are the BEST!!! Smooth and creamy with a thick layer of decadent chocolate. Absolutely perfect!