BY BLUE BUNNY

Blue Bunny???? Cadbury Milk Chocolate Snack Size Ice Cream Bars - 8 CT.
Wells quality since 1913.
Creamy Blue Bunny???? reduced fat vanilla ice cream dipped in thick, rich Cadbury???? milk chocolate flavored coating.
Fat reduced 30% compared to our premium vanilla ice cream bar.
New. see more...

Maica W.
GA
Blue Bunny Cadbury Milk Ice Cream is so creamy and delicious. It is one of my favorite late night snacks. I buy Blue Bunny Cadbury Milk from my local grocery store and it's worth every dollar.
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
The chocolate on the outside of this ice cream is amazing! Such a great flavor. Love this chocolate! I purchased at Walmart but have seen it at most stores. Great flavor options as well. This is something you need to try.
Teresa W.
Fayetteville, AR
My husband, who is from England, is the GREATEST lover of all things Cadbury! We located these and he was like a three year old the entire way home. He loves them! I thought they were just "ok", as I am not a big fan of the flavor of Cadbury chocolate.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
These bars are perfect for summer!! The crisp chocolate coating and the creamy vanilla center make a classic and delicious combination that never disappoints.
Melissa S.
Its a different taste. Definitely easter tasting. Not my favorite but my toddler loves the rich chocolate to it. It's a great chocolate flavor.
Alyssa S.
MEDFORD, OR
Really good. Nothing bad to say. It's a nice treat to have once in awhile. I mostly buy ice cream in the summer and go for this one
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
I can never say enough how much I love these bars. A huge favorite in my home. Never go to the store without picking up a box.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Cadbury is my favorite chocolate and their ice cream bars are simply delicious!!!!! They make the best chocolate products. :)
Ruth L.
Omg yo amo esta marca y sus productos soy super fan de ellos me encantan son super deliciosos no me puede faltar en mi día a día
Melissa S.
Where can you purchase these at?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
What other flavors do they have?