BY BLUE BUNNY

Creamy Blue Bunny® reduced fat toffee flavored ice cream dipped in thick, rich Cadbury chocolaty coating and toffee pieces. see more...

Brooke A.
Louisville, KY
Delicious! My nana had these in her freezer and my husband and I had to coach each other on not finishing the box! I'm sure they weren't too pricey as our nana bargains. But she knew just what to put in the freezer for us when we come to visit.
Nicole M.
Independence, MO
I love toffee. The ice cream is amazing. The crunch of the chocolate is amazing. With a creamy yummy ice cream on the inside.
Katrina H.
New Prague, MN
These are so good they're dangerous!! I recommend getting them, but also hiding them from other household members.
Miztle V.
First of all i love the chocolates,and this one has a lot...
Love the crunchy nut bite...and the vanilla flavor..
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Omg my favorite ice cream sticks ever....better than DQ !! Good flavor and the chocolate melts in your mouth !
Ashley U.
N Chesterfld, VA
Be careful, they're addicting. When I buy them and they're in the freezer, I'll eat one a day for dessert.
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis, MN
Blue bunny and Cadbury combine!? These ice cream treats are awesome after a long day or just because :)
Shondah C.
Anything Cadbury is wonderful anyway, but these are delicious! I could eat the whole box in one sitting
Breann K.
Oakley , Ca
Yuuummmm. So freaking good. It's almost orgasmic. I love this ice cream . Great job blue bunny