BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Ice Cream Bar, English Toffee, Snack Size.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Toffee Bits [Sugar, Palm Oil, Dairy Butter (Milk), Almonds Roasted In Cocoa Butter And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin], Whey, Buttermilk, Contains 2% Or Less of Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Annatto For Color). Milk Chocolaty Coating [Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm And/Or Sunflower And/Or Shea And/Or Safflower), Toffee Bits [Sugar, Palm Oil, Dairy Butter (Milk), Almonds Roasted In Cocoa Butter And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin] Whole Milk Powder, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor]. Contains Milk, Soy.

Brooke A.
Louisville, KY
Delicious! My nana had these in her freezer and my husband and I had to coach each other on not finishing the box! I'm sure they weren't too pricey as our nana bargains. But she knew just what to put in the freezer for us when we come to visit.
Nicole M.
Independence, MO
I love toffee. The ice cream is amazing. The crunch of the chocolate is amazing. With a creamy yummy ice cream on the inside.
Katrina H.
New Prague, MN
These are so good they're dangerous!! I recommend getting them, but also hiding them from other household members.
Miztle V.
First of all i love the chocolates,and this one has a lot...
Love the crunchy nut bite...and the vanilla flavor..
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Omg my favorite ice cream sticks ever....better than DQ !! Good flavor and the chocolate melts in your mouth !
Ashley U.
N Chesterfld, VA
Be careful, they're addicting. When I buy them and they're in the freezer, I'll eat one a day for dessert.
Shondah C.
Anything Cadbury is wonderful anyway, but these are delicious! I could eat the whole box in one sitting
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis , MN
Blue bunny and Cadbury combine!? These ice cream treats are awesome after a long day or just because :)
Breann K.
Oakley , Ca
Yuuummmm. So freaking good. It's almost orgasmic. I love this ice cream . Great job blue bunny