BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Cadbury Caramello Ice Cream Bar:;/b;;ul;;li;Creamy Blue Bunny reduced fat vanilla-flavored ice cream swirled with caramel, dipped in thick, rich Cadbury chocolaty coating;li;REAL Seal Certified;li;Snack size;li;Low fat;li;Kosher;/ul;;p;Just one bite of Blue Bunny Cadbury Caramello Ice Cream Bar will cure you family;s caramel craving. The Sweetest Combination: Who knew that you could pack so much sweetness into one little ice cream bar? First, Blue Bunny topped your favorite creamy vanilla Blue Bunny ice cream with gooey caramel and then coated it in a thick, rich Cadbury milk chocolaty coating. Fat reduced 38% compared to the leading national brand premium vanilla ice cream bar.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream [Milk, Caramel Ribbon (Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk, Skim Milk, Butter, Pectin, Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum), Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Whey, Buttermilk, Contains 2% Or Less of Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose, Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract, Vitamin A Palmitate]. Milk Chocolaty Coating [Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm And/Or Sunflower And/Or Shea And/Or Safflower), Whole Milk Powder, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor]. Contains Milk, Soy.

Diana R.
Akron, OH
Love Love love these ice cream bars! They are sooo creamy and filling. They don’t melt down super quick either. They are perfect for a hot summer day. Walmart is the only place I can find these. Would definitely recommend. #carmel #icecream
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro , AR
I am drooling just thinking about these bars. I love Caramello and now you have made them into an ice cream. Thank you, Cadbury. My waist line didn't need this product but my heart and soul did. I am so impressed with the taste. The costs are better than most brands of specialty ice cream.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Cadbury Caramels are the best candy and combined with a chocolate ice cream bar just sets this product up to be amazing. It did not disappoint. Has the perfect balance of caramel, vanilla, and chocolate. Love this ice cream!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
These are so yummy! Easter candy is always my favorite; especially Cadbury eggs. These taste exactly like the cream eggs. They are delicious; they do not disappoint!
Soupy M.
a
This ice cream is great . I remember looking everywhere for a dessert that had great texture and taste . I have bought ice cream before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were disappointing . This continues to be my favorite ice cream. this it is always great I would buy again .
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Magnum ice creams bars are better but this is definitely.my second favourite i justwish wish there was a thicker layer of chocolate
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
So delicious!! You can't get enough of these they make your mouth water of how hood they are you just want to keep eating them
Mandy R.
Winston, OR
Love this so yummy, I was sad when my store sold out. Such a good ice cream. My husband who does not like ice cream loves it.
Marta S.
Stratford, CT
Good snack :) Good snack :) Good snack :) Good snack :) Good snack :) Good snack :) Good snack :) Good snack :) Good snack :)
Amber K.
Troy, MO
These are great for that time of the month. I always devour them and feel guilty about it but my craving vanishes lol