BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Creamy Blue Bunny® reduced-fat vanilla-flavored ice cream topped with caramel, dipped in thick, rich Cadbury chocolaty coating. Artificial flavor added.

Bethanie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
A frozen caramello......seriously what more can you want? This has the amazing flavor of smooth, Cadburry chocolate, mixed with caramel and creamy vanilla ice cream. The calorie/fat content makes it a great, but rare sweet treat.
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this flavor by them. It actually taste like the candy bar! If you take the candy bar and and vanilla icecream with it this product is what you get. Diffenitly recommend this product!
Kymber H.
Great Bend, KS
Mmmm caramel ice cream I just the best. I usually always have a blue bunny tub of ice cream on handy! And it's usually all for me :)
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love the flavor of this ice cream. It is a candy bar and an ice cream bar all in one. It is inexpensive and has great flavor.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
These are actually too darn good. I wish I didn't love this flavor so much but it is so delicious I wish it was diet.
Lorrie L.
Peabody , MA
My favorite candy. My favorite ice cream. I'm obsessed with the sweet caramello in the smooth creamy ice cream.
Kiana C.
Falkville, AL
Soo yummy! Anything blue bell is good. Anything caramel is good. So of course these are amazing
Denise L.
They're sweet enough and great for dessert. The kids love them and I do too.
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Mi papá lo compra para tenerlos siempre en el congelador. He seguido la tradición en mi casa ahora que me case. No los como todos los días, pero los fines de semana compartimos en familia