BY BLUE BUNNY

Artificially flavored. see more...

Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
My and I have always enjoyed buying big tubs of ice cream on the weekends and enjoying ourselves and this is our go to brand and flavor. My mom isn't a big chocolate person but my dad is and this is the perfect combination
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Great ice cream for a birthday party! It's the best of both worlds, chocolate and vanilla in one. Both kids and adults love this ice cream. This is a staple in my opinion.
Tasneem A.
Tasneem A.
Palos Hills, IL
This is what we always buy in my family's house. We are a big family and loooove ice cream. So this is so perfect for us, plus it tastes so good
Cheri Z.
Cheri Z.
FORTUNA, MO
We buy this at least once a month some times twice a month it's a favorite around our house all year long it's so good
Erika F.
Erika F.
The stores around her just recently got blue bunny back and everyone freaked out. I'd rather have Friendly's though
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Sparta, WI
Definitely a classic :) love that it has both flavors so everyone can enjoy!! Summertime hit for sure!!!
Leila E.
Leila E.
This ice cream is sooooooo soooooo sooooo delicious oh my goodness. I love it. It's so yummy. Chocolate yummmmm
Anna V.
Anna V.
My favorite vanilla ice cream it last me a good min and has a great tasted..
Its also very cheap(:
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
Blue Bunny Ribbon Classic Fudge Twist, its so delicious, omg i absolutely love it, its economical, its cost effective, taste great, it comes it various flavors so yoy can choose what you would like to try, i definitely will continue purchasing agan.