Add a Photo

Artificially flavored.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
March 20, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Blue Bunny® Blue Ribbon Classics™ Fudge Twirl Reduced Fat Ice Cream 1 gal. Tub
My and I have always enjoyed buying big tubs of ice cream on the weekends and enjoying ourselves and this is our go to brand and flavor. My mom isn't a big chocolate person but my dad is and this is the perfect combination
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
May 18, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Great ice cream for a birthday party! It's the best of both worlds, chocolate and vanilla in one. Both kids and adults love this ice cream. This is a staple in my opinion.
Tasneem A.
Tasneem A.
Palos Hills, IL
March 23, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
This is what we always buy in my family's house. We are a big family and loooove ice cream. So this is so perfect for us, plus it tastes so good
Cheri Z.
Cheri Z.
FORTUNA, MO
April 25, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
We buy this at least once a month some times twice a month it's a favorite around our house all year long it's so good
Erika F.
Erika F.
June 17, 2017, 7:40 p.m.
The stores around her just recently got blue bunny back and everyone freaked out. I'd rather have Friendly's though
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
June 6, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Definitely a classic :) love that it has both flavors so everyone can enjoy!! Summertime hit for sure!!!
Leila E.
Leila E.
April 12, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
This ice cream is sooooooo soooooo sooooo delicious oh my goodness. I love it. It's so yummy. Chocolate yummmmm
Anna V.
Anna V.
May 2, 2017, 9:16 p.m.
My favorite vanilla ice cream it last me a good min and has a great tasted..
Its also very cheap(:
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
March 23, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Blue Bunny Ribbon Classic Fudge Twist, its so delicious, omg i absolutely love it, its economical, its cost effective, taste great, it comes it various flavors so yoy can choose what you would like to try, i definitely will continue purchasing agan.