Blue Bunny® Blue Ribbon Classics™ Cookies & Cream Reduced Fat Ice Cream 1 gal. Tub uploaded by Guadalupe L.Blue Bunny® Blue Ribbon Classics™ Cookies & Cream Reduced Fat Ice Cream 1 gal. Tub uploaded by Guadalupe L.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Artificially flavored. see more...

Guadalupe L.
I previously liked their ice cream until recently. We purchased this cookies and cream ice cream. It all looked great until we got towards the middle. There is a huge chunk of straight out vanilla! That's total BS! I have no problem with vanilla but if you're advertising it as cookies and cream o expect the whole thing to be cookies and cream!
Miranda M.
This ice cream is so good! My pants scream no but my heart says have another bowl! We just bought a gallon last week and it's already almost gone. This is definitely the top choice for dessert in our house and it doesn't take long until we are back at the store for more!
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm in love with Blue Bunny cookies n cream ice cream. It has a rich vanilla bean flavor. Often other brands have hard cookies which makes it difficult for someone with sensitive teeth to eat but the cookies in this Blue Bunny brand are nice and soft.
Griffin E.
Absolutely delicious!! Basically a dream explosion in your mouth. Hard to beat the taste and quality offered. Hands down my favorite ice cream.
Briana C.
Cedar City
This is the best cookies and cream ice cream! I also definitely love that it comes in a gallon size, because then it lasts a whole lot longer.
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
I love the size this comes in because our family loves it. So many Oreo chunks which I feel like a lot of cookies n cream ice creams lack.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Yummy!! This ice cream taste so good. It is so creamy and smooth. I think personally it can get a little pricey, but completely worth it.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
We literally eat this I've cream every night. It's so good we can't get enough. It's rich and creamy. It's an ice cream lovers dream
Megan S.
Woodward, OK
Blue Bunny is my favorite brand. The amount of cookies in this is great. The ice cream is soft and the price is good for the value.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
My favorite is cookies and cream and blue bunny makes the best. It is so creamy and delicious. Love it comes in this big tub too.