BY BLUE BUNNY

Cherry light ice cream with cherries and mixed nuts. see more...

Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Blue Bunny has such a great variety of flavors that taste so good. I enjoy that, but I really love that they donate so much to charity's like the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Things like this can really sway a person.
Aileen H.
Oohhh, I love this flavor. The combination of cherry and nuts hit the right spot. It is very delicious and decadent. It melts in your mouth and makes you go in for more. I would buy it again.
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
His has been my favorite ice cream since I tried it, it is amazing. It is very creamy and not expensive. It stays fresh in he freezer for a long time
Michael M.
Omaha, NE
Cherry Nut ice cream is the absolute best and nobody does it like Blue Bunny! It's especially delicious when covered in chocolate syrup.
Sheridan G.
Shelton, WA
Blue Bunny is delicious and affordable. We enjoy the classics like Neapolitan and French vanilla. I usually buy 2 and stash 1
Betty C.
Bakersfield, CA
Our favorite ice cream to share as a family! Super affordable and great quality. Smooth ice cream that melts in my mouth!
Alexa S.
I've never tried this particular flavor, I'm more of a birthday cake or vanilla girl myself but I love their ice cream
Diana H.
Great flavor and box fits perfectly in the freezer. Have been a fan of this brand for years! Great bold flavors!
Valerie V.
Cherry nut is so delicious! I could eat it so fast . ice cream is good in general i love different flavors!