BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Fat has been reduced 68%, from 8 g to 2.5 g per serving and calories are reduced 28%, from 140 to 100 per serving from the leading national ice cream brand.

Milk, Buttermilk, Whey, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Skim Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Natural Flavors, Mono and Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 80, Annatto Extract for Color, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I like this ice cream. It tastes creamy like it should, and it doesn't melt as fast as other ice creams. What I do wish is that Blue Bunny would come out with an old fashioned vanilla bean, because that is my favorite kind of vanilla ice cream. Other than that, this ice cream tastes pretty good. And it's okay for the price.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
This ice cream is the best ever. It's creamy an you can taste the vanilla in it. It's super easy to scoop up I don't think it's healthy lol but one scoop won't hurt. It's not expensive at all totally affordable definitely recommend it
Aria F.
Blue Bunny is a delicious brand ice of ice cream! I like the packaging a lot, and the vanilla flavor is very rich. It's a bit pricier than other brands, but if that isn't a concern then by all means give it a go!
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I'm a classic ice cream kid of girl, don't get me wrong I still like some crazy flavors. But vanilla in my opinion is the best! You can eat it plain or you can add toppings to make your own flavor.
Geneva E.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Personally original vanilla is my favorite; smoothies, shakes, add some booze, it doesn't matter it always adds some panache to any sweet dish you shouldn't have.
Kassey W.
Brighton, CO
My favorite brand of ice cream. I always splurge on blue bunny because I can so taste the difference between a cheaper brand and then Blue Bunny.
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
I'm normally not a vanilla fan, but this is so delicious. We have literally drove to several stores in search of this particular ice cream. Yum
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this vanilla ice cream. It has the best flavor. All flavors are good but my favorite is vanilla! Delicious! My kids love it too!
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Very good tasting. Good value. Nice and soft ice cream. Many options and good availability. Does not turn bad in the freezer
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
Classic vanilla flavor that goes with anything or just by itself. Creamy texture that tastes like a decadent dessert.