BY BLUE BUNNY

Blue Ribbon Classics® is made in Le Mars, Iowa by a family of dairymen that has been in business for over 100 years. You will always find the great taste you expect in the traditional flavors you love. It doesn't get much simpler than that. see more...

Megan B.
I love blue bunny ice cream. I think it is sometimes a little pricy compared to others, but it is honestly worth it. I think you pay for what you get, so getting a better product is worth the extra few pennies
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
My favorite it's so yummy, the taste goes really well together. It's pretty heathy considering it's ice cream. I'm a repeated customer and will always be. It compares to other ice creams pretty good but blue bunny is better.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yuuum love this sorbet totally amazing love the delicious flavor I always buy them for dessert totally recommend this not pricey at all
Amanda B.
Ringgold, GA
This sherbert is so good and in the summer time to when it's really hot outside and you want to eat something to cool you off
Gia A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best ice cream ever my daughter loves it !! Perfect for summer perfect taste to it always buy this every time I see it
Jillian B.
Corona, CA
Took me back to my childhood when my grandpa would take me for ice cream after school at rite aid. Love this flavor!
Etta M.
Las Vegas, NV
Blue bunny sherbert ice cream definitely reminds me of my wonderful childhood. Such a sweet ice cream.
Sonia V.
I've always loved sherbet ice cream my favorite was always the orange flavor and the raspberry.!😍😍😍
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Classic rainbow flavor tasty and super affordable. Can be purchased at Ralph's or Walmart.
Melanie C.
I love their sherbet it tastes absolutely amazing and you can taste the fresh ingredients!