BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream coated with orange sherbet.

Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
These Orange Dream Bars are actually what they say-a dream. They're so creamy and I love how the orange flavor and creme flavor are both distinct! I think my husband could literally eat five of these in a sitting if I would allow him to! So delicious!
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
These are so amazingly good. I haven't found another orange cream bar that tastes as good as these. I'm serious. The other ice cream brands that have this can't compare to Blue Bunny Orange Creams bars.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
This was my childhood ice cream! I love just both of my favorite flavors of ice cream are in one! It's so addicting I can't just eat one! I love it so much! I'll always eat these!
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
My favorite orange dreamsicle bar. Very light and creamy and you can see and taste a difference bewtween the orange and vanilla flavor. They also don't melt as quickly which lets me enjoy the bar more and doesn't have me eating it to quickly where it's not enjoyed
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
I recently rediscovered my love for orange sherbet ice cream and this is one of the best ive ever tasted! I love this ice cream! Highly recommend it for the entire family.
Sandy Q.
Torrington, CT
These are really great but honestly they melt very quickly. Once I take it out of the fridge and you've had it out for a couple of minutes it just starts falling apart.
Naomi H.
Gwinn, MI
Yumm!! Omg this ice cream is amazing!
Seeing this as made me want to go out and get some!
If you like orange or sherbert anything, you're going to love this!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
These are classic ice cream bar! The creme in the middle goes so perfect with the orange flavor. There hard for my to find now which is a bummer
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
These are ahhhhhh mazzzzzing! If you haven't tried them! Please do they are so creamy and tasty! I'm tempted to go get some right now lol
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great tasting and not bad for you! Family loves them and that sweet orange taste! Nice and refreshing and cold for those summer days!